Do you love to develop and deliver apps that impact business?
Do you dislike systems that don’t work properly, and feel compelled to improve them?
Are you passionate about innovation? Can you check your ego at the door and work as a team to get everything working like a well-oiled machine?
iCapture offers excellent paid holidays, paid time off, bonuses, and health, dental and vision benefits plus FSA.
Here at iCapture we have a tremendous product that massively impacts the number and quality of leads that our clients capture from trade shows and events. We help them streamline their processes to generate more business.
Currently there are 12 of us but we are growing rapidly. We are looking for another member of the application development team.
You will be maintaining existing applications as well as designing, coding and debugging new applications for our website and mobile app using web technology.
As our team is small, you will have responsibilities in all aspects of our systems development life cycle. You will be continuously learning and innovating as well as supporting and maintaining legacy systems. In our fast paced environment, you will identify opportunities and problems quickly and get them resolved efficiently.
- Demonstrated fluency in backend development with Adobe ColdFusion
- Some experience in other backend development technologies i.e. PHP/Composer, NodeJS/NPM, MySQL.
- Experience with source code control management (such as Git)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience programming and developing in a small collaborative team environment.
- You are focused on achieving the goals of your company and like to work to clear structures and clear goals – if you don’t have them you will get them
- You have delivered results that made a measurable difference to your company and this is your passion. You know this is the best way to make customers happy and build the company
- Results are more important to you than glory
- You are a “go-to” person – you have processes for getting things done
- You are organized, and keep data and information efficiently filed
- You have worked in a small to medium sized business
- You want to work in a company where you can grow with the company
- You are good with detail and spotting problems
Our client was just bought out by a fortune 100 company and is rapidly growing. They were not only bought out but had the best quarter ever this past quarter. They need to add another developer on the team to work on current business application as well as help convert some of the systems over to nationwide.
They need someone that is a full stack developer that can code in Java, create stored procedures in Oracle 12c and can focus on the front end with JQuery, Ajax and AngularJS.
If a candidate has experience working with ColdFusion that would be a plus. If they do not have ColdFusion it can be taught but some of their applications do run off of ColdFusion.
They will be brought on to work on multiple projects so they will have their hands in a lot of things. They are working on a web revamp that they worked with an outside company on for the design but they will do the development in house. This is for their website and it is ever changing so this will be a consistent project.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing ColdFusion, web-based software solutions. This development will occur in an Agile environment, typically in fixed-length sprints (Scrum methodology), with regular interactions with key Users and other team members. The Software Developer is expected to produce high-quality software, to function effectively as a member of a team, to interact with management and other members of the development group, and to continually seek to improve themselves and the company.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance
- Possess deep understanding of relational databases and be able to design new data models as well as efficient queries for existing data sets in MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL platforms
- Analyze technical issues and clearly communicate recommendations/solutions
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- Expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously when asked
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Adhere to team development principles by using the established code management system, and participate in ongoing code reviews
- Be disciplined with developer tools such as formatting, commit messages and mentor and guide new developers in coding and design methodology
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers
- Strong and effective inter-personal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and IT staff
- Research and recommend software tools to management
- Provide support assistance to application users to determine system problems
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in applications and the environment that affect system performance
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities
- Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, have the ability to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems
- Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects
- Must demonstrate good analytical abilities, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION :
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers
- Advanced technical skills
- Knowledge of data structures
- Knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting
- Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position will be excited about code and relish the opportunity to stay up to date with the web development community. They won’t be reluctant to receive or afraid to give feedback and contribute to continuous improvement of our product and organization. They will produce high-quality, unit-tested and sensible code that they can explain in terms of functionality and the impact it has on infrastructure.
- Develop ColdFusion applications.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Contribute to “dev-ops” initiatives.
- Work as part of a dynamic and professional Agile development environment.
- Have the opportunity to work full stack.
- 3-5 years experience developing ColdFusion applications.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented methodologies (CFC’s).
- Solid understanding of relational databases, preferably MSSQL.
- Experience programming in Front End technologies, such as HTML, CSS & AngularJS or jQuery.
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services.
- Demonstrated full stack web development ability.
Job Type: Full-time
- ColdFusion Developement: 5 years
Basware is seeking a Software Engineer to work in a small team-based agile environment to carry out the design and development of the next generation of our industry leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite of Source to Pay (S2P) applications. Focus will be on building solutions that are intuitive, highly scalable, easily deployable, and of top-notch quality. Our S2P suite is undergoing exciting and transformative change and we are cementing our position as the leaders in this space. The software engineer will directly contribute towards software enhancements for this product whose future includes cutting edge technologies including AI/Machine Learning, Big Data, Analytics and Search.
The Ideal Candidate:
Recommended skills and experience:
- A true team player. No ego.
- Experience building SAAS software, preferrably deployed in AWS.
- Very good communication skills and ability to create written documentation about the code or functionality you develop. Very comfortable interacting with product strategy to discuss product business logic.
- Experience with agile development principles.
- Accountable and eager to execute with very high quality.
- Analytical and a very quick learner.
- Strong database knowledge with MySQL.
- Strong object oriented programming experience having worked with more than one server side programming language. Great to have Java or Coldfusion experience.
- Familarity with mobile app tech stacks. Preferably with hybrid technologies such as Ionic/Cordova.
Senior Market Sales, Inc., a thirty+ year old insurance marketing company with offices in Virginia, Nebraska and Wisconsin, is looking for a web developer with experience in developing database-driven web applications and RESTful APIs using Adobe ColdFusion, ColdBox MVC and Microsoft SQL Server for its Old Town Alexandria VA office. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated individuals interested in working in a small office setting on a variety of projects.
Candidates for the Web Developer position are required to have at least 2 years real world experience building database-driven web applications in a professional production environment.
Senior Market Sales offers a competitive wage and benefit package including health and life insurance and a generous 401K match.
Duration: 3-6 Month Contract, possible RTH
The ColdFusion Developer will provide software/Web development expertise assisting in design and development of proprietary web-based business systems.
- Must have 5-7+ years’ experience in software and web systems development.
- Proven background designing and developing web-based software systems.
- Must have a strong background in ColdFusion development.
- Strong experience with Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Must have Web development experience using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3.
- Must have solid understand and proven experience work with SQL Server.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using REST API, JSON, JWT preferred.
- Experience with VisualStudio and TFS preferred.
- Experience with video streaming/Vimeo preferred.
- Solid understanding of the .NET Entity Framework preferred.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Background in AngularJS 2 a plus.
- Background working with Insurance industry products a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
AcisTek Corporation is seeking a ColdFusion Senior Developer with exceptional communication and organizational skills to provide development, support and maintenance leadership for a core team supporting our HHS client.
- Act as technical lead across an Agile SCRUM environment developing, enhancing and maintaining a ColdFusion based web application
- Lead the entire software development life cycle for an enterprise system
- Lead the development of the application tiers, layers and components, and the integration with other systems.
- Monitor and maintain the Oracle database from multiple data sources
- Lead testing, code review and trouble-shooting of all aspects of the application code and the code of team members to ensure the system works accurately and meets the defined specifications
- Documenting all processes as required in the software development life cycle
- Must be a team player with multi-tasking, problem solving, and customer service skills
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of application development experience in ColdFusion with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree or comparative work experience. N-tier development experience and knowledge of CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap and experience with Oracle dbms are preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small, focused team environment, providing development for our customer. You will also be working directly with the management as well as team architects/analysts.
A great opportunity for an experienced ColdFusion developer who is looking to use their skills to lead a small team of web developers through the Agile SCRUM software development environment.
FULL-TIME JOB (permanent, no end date)
Looking to join a team of brilliant people that are all working towards one goal: making our software the #1 choice in our market? We’re an established, fast-paced, award winning software development company never satisfied with the status quo. Innovation, legendary client service and a close knit community describe our culture. We are seeking a Software Developer to be responsible for ensuring excellence throughout ImageTrend software as we strive to become to the only obvious choice in our market space.
We offer a comfortable, informal, yet fast-paced community of people who like to get stuff done. Open work environments, cozy meeting areas and unlimited snacks and tap beverages get you through the day. We recognize accomplishments by offering growth opportunities, embracing work/life balance and providing an outstanding benefits package.
- Time and resource management throughout the development lifecycle
- Develop scalable software solutions for multiple clients in a variety of industries
- Support new as well as existing client relationships by identifying and resolving potential defects, while concurrently maintaining a uniform code base common to all customers
- Work with the development team to plan, perform, and maintain routine product upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a must
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes
- Dedicated coder who develops for fun, thinks on a large scale and is adaptable while maintaining a positive attitude
- 1 -2 years of professional development experience a plus