Citynet’s Software Development division is looking for an exceptional ColdFusion developer to join our team. If you are an experienced developer with a strong background in data driven applications for the web, who enjoys challenging, fast-paced projects – keep reading!
Our software developers are responsible for completing a wide array of projects. These include designing, developing, and providing support for new software applications, modifying existing applications for both our internal systems and our customers.
- Morgantown, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Bridgeport, WV (HQ)
- Westerville, OH
- Design and develop new solutions for customers
- Support existing systems
- Monitor and manage server logs
- Proactively seek methods for improving applications and processes.
- Monitor and improve system performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Improve professional skillset and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel for client meetings and to other Citynet offices may be required.
Skills and traits of our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience.)
- Strong technical skills in web development languages and scripting with 2+ years of experience in ColdFusion (or 3+ years of experience building complex web apps in PHP or Ruby)
Enterprise LaserFiche on Windows, SQL 2014, Coldfusion Windows servers running ColdFusion 9, Electronic forms servers which is also servers. Creating new folders in our repository, use Quickfields and import agent to generate templates and scrape data automatically from documents, set up workflows to route documents, configure transparent records management policies and possibly integrate with Sharepoint if beneficial.
Qualifications: 5 years of development experience
Detailed Description and Comments/Instructions: This position can be remote.
IF YOUR CONTRACTOR IS SELECTED, THEY CANNOT START WORK UNTIL A WORK ORDER IS CREATED AND THEIR ORDER IS IN CONFIRMED STATUS. Additional help guides, the ABC NDA and the supplier guidebook can be found on the supplier portal DXC Supplier Portal for Agency Contractor Suppliers . If you have questions, please direct them to the AC Labor Desk Contact: Michael Rice: firstname.lastname@example.org or USPS_AC@hpe.com
ATTACH THE DOCUMENTS NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE WORK ORDER START DATE. Orders will need at least two days to move through internal approvals.
IF YOUR CONTRACTOR IS SELECTED DO NOT START WORK UNTIL THE START DATE ON THE CONFIRMED ORDER.
PLEASE NOTE: ABC/NDA documentation must be uploaded as one combined file to the onboarding topic Assignment Begin Checklist located on the manage tab of the Work order.
The Candidate Bill Rate submitted to this Job Posting should not exceed $110.00/hour.
Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Tasks the role will be performing:
- Analysis, design, coding and development testing of the ColdFusion application.
- Providing short term production support and enhancements after implementation.
- Interacting with staff daily to create interfaces/calls with other program application.
- Consistently updating the project manager on progress made and issues encountered.
- Providing best practices and techniques of development in ColdFusion to staff Personnel.
Requirements for the position:
- At least 84+ months of experience developing in ColdFusion in version 8 or higher.
- At least 48+ months of experience developing SQL statements in an Oracle Relational Database System.
- At least 12+ months experience with utilizing MS Outlook for written communications
Power Kiosk is seeking a ColdFusion application developer to work in a young and dynamic innovative team environment for the product development and engineering division.
Candidate must be Citizen or Greencard holder. Candidate must be based in Chicago. No remote position is available.
You will be in charge of executing and coding our proprietary Software as a Service platform. You will be in charge of working with the CEO and implementing the vision and plans of the company into the product.
Primary responsibilities include technical Coldfusion and SQl Server design. You should have a solid understating of object-oriented programming, ORM technology and be able to code from the layout user interface to the relational database structure.
- Over 10 years of Coldfusion development experience
- Familiarity with SQL Sever and relational databases
- Ability to troubleshoot and act quickly in emergency situations
- Familiarity with ORM and Coldbox
- Experience in reviewing and testing code
- Ability to report the progress to the CEO and meet tight deadlines.
- Code, Debug, enhance, test and implement Coldfusion code
- Familiarity with Coldfusion 2016
- Self-motivated and adaptable personality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Keen attention to detail
- Communicate the progress and plans well
- Flexibility to work after hour schedule on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems and computer science or engineering.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion development technology
- ColdFusion developer certificates are plus
- Potential Equity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Web Development: 10 years
About the Job
The ColdFusion Developer plays a key role in executing SunFrog strategy and operational excellence. As a member of the development team you will be responsible for writing and testing new code, optimizing existing code, integrating third party applications and much more.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated development experience with ColdFusion and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enjoy a fun and casual work environment with awesome coworkers! This full-time position offers many of the traditional benefits you’d expect and some added perks like fun company events, onsite deli, free coffee, reduced gym memberships and more!
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and talented ColdFusion Software Engineer to add to our fun and engaging engineering team that delivers valuable, high quality software to our customers. The Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, QA team, support and product to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the Agile/Scrum/Kanban-based software development lifecycle.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, and more, as we continue to expand our organization.
Innovative Culture: You will be working with a team that promotes innovation and seeks efficient, creative and quality ways to overcome the tasks at hand.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare – with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: The Addison office offers a team of engineers that are friendly and inviting. They are often going to lunch together, organizing happy hours, having fun in the office and often socializing outside the office.
This position will be located in our Addison, TX office and will report to our Software Engineering Manager. Our Addison office is located just minutes from major highway intersections and many places to eat and shop!
As a Software Engineer , you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create, modify, develop, author, and implement software functionality, applications and services based upon requirements and architectural design.
- Work with a small and engaging development team in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban manner.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop valuable, quality software to deliver to our clients and the market.
- Develop high quality complex software through object-orientated software development.
- Maintain legacy code and functionality.
- Participate in the quality process though unit test design, authoring, and review.
- Work closely with quality engineers to develop test plans.
- Follow establish engineering guidance and governance procedures as defined in the team’s Definition of Done and Working Agreement.
- Address questions and/or problems through troubleshooting and provides proper direction to support, product and others.
- Identify changing needs and priorities, crafts recommendations and communicates appropriately.
- Assist the team with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Provide status updates to leadership on projects and performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience with ColdFusion
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with a modern IDE (Sublime, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Experience with a version control system (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience with a relational database system (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with an MVC framework, such as FW/1
- Experience with troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- A desire to work with, and quickly learn a modern development stack that includes jQuery, Bootstrap and Handlebars
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with .Net and OneClick apps
- Experience with SQL tuning and performance improvements
- Experience with Tomcat or a J2EE platform
They currently have 1 developer on staff. If things work out it could have extension possibilities for a year or be a possible longer term conversion.
JOB DETAILS :
- Position: Coldfusion Developer
- Location: Hopkins, MN
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months
Would prefer 5 years with ColdFusion and SQL. (they are using MySQL).
We are looking for a self-starting, creative and team oriented Internet Application Developer to join our Technology team in New York City!
You will help develop and build web-based systems for our two (and growing!) eCommerce companies.
Scope of job:
- Developer will be working with an in-house Development team to build and maintain custom web-based systems and applications
- Developer will be working in a team environment but must possess the drive to take ownership of tasks, always analyzing their own work
- Further duties include system architecture design and planning, database development and optimization, self-evaluating work performed for accuracy and practicality, troubleshooting new and existing system issues, upgrading existing Web-based systems
- Candidate is expected to learn and stay current with new and emerging development technologies and practices
- As part of the in-house Development team, developer will work closely with other team members in an open, friendly and collaborative environment
- Developer will be responsible for reporting to the department manager to receive new assignments and review current assignments
- We operate with a modified SCRUM-based methodology, so familiarity with that process would be beneficial but is not a requirement
Specific qualifications we are looking for include:
- 2-4 years of professional web development experience
- Must have knowledge and understanding of web usability & performance
- An understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform development issues
- Understanding of best web development practices
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze work product from not only a programming standpoint, but also from end-user perspectives
- Familiarity with content-management systems
- Familiarity with using APIs to connect to data sources
- Familiarity with developing Web sites/systems for mobile devices
- Candidates must be able to provide examples of Web sites or systems they have previously created
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance with low contributions from employees
- Employee discounts
- Free snacks and coffee (occasional company lunches too, cuz why not?!)
- A culture that is family oriented, fun and a little out there (annual spirit week? CHECK. Flashpoll Friday CHECK.)
Finalsite, a leading provider of school website solutions and services, is seeking energetic, motivated, and team-oriented application developers to build, enhance and maintain our comprehensive web-based software solutions. Want to contribute to the education sector using the latest web technologies? Utilize agile and test driven development methodologies? Learn a new language or two and gain exposure to both front and back-end coding in a heavily used web software product that schools rely on every day? Come join our Dev crew in our Glastonbury, CT office. You will be challenged to expand your knowledge base and hone your web programming skills in a friendly, fun, and fast-paced environment.
Junior and Senior developer positions are open, and salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits package available.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team to develop new web-based modules using Ruby, Rails, Backbone.js, and PostgreSQL, using RSpec and Jasmine to write unit tests.
- Successfully interact with product owners, quality assurance testers, other developers, and system architect on a daily basis to produce high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Remain current on web development techniques.
- Suggest new tools and methods to improve development efficiency.
- Career growth opportunities available.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
- 1-3 years experience developing web applications in PHP, ASP, Ruby, Java or ColdFusion.
- Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Organizational ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Natural collaborator and communicator who prefers developing in a team environment.
- The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
$100,000 a year
The SME will have eight years’ experience in the relevant field or a combination of relevant experience coupled with specialized education or subject matter experience. Concentrated hands-on experience in the specific discipline of the subject matter field required by a customer task order. The SME provides technical and/or specialized guidance concerning complex problems or challenges in the subject matter field.
- Design and create front end software components that are focused on a positive and enjoyable User Experience * Develop software components and presentation according to defined user requirements * Collaborate within and across teams to develop software components according to schedule * Proactively identify and execute Unit/String testing opportunities * Design software modules that interact with larger software project deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expert in the following Computer Languages : ColdFusion, Java
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, CSS, HTML, Web Services, SQL
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand code with differing development styles
- Planning and organizational skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Willingness to proactively follow agreed upon coding standards and guidelines
- Ability to summarize progress and articulate issues to the project team
- Ability to take ownership of specific tasks and follow the project teams direction through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand technical and usability requirements and translate them to “state of the art” finished interface