Are you looking for a rewarding consulting career supporting our nation’s top priorities? INTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP) is a professional services firm specializing in business consulting and technology solutions primarily to the U.S. Federal Government. Selected as one of the top five small consulting firms to work for in the nation by Consulting Magazine, IOP is recognized as a leader in the consulting industry and public service sector. At IOP, we endeavor to create an environment where intelligent and talented people at various experience levels thrive. While we value experience and education in candidates, we also look beyond just the skill set and try to find individuals with the right mix of experience, skill, values and, most importantly, potential and desire to perform at high levels.
We have a new opportunity for a talented ColdFusion Developer to join our team. Successful candidates will:
Perform full life-cycle development and support of ColdFusion-based applications.
Lead or support design and development of major components or applications.
Develop and maintain applications using Cold Fusion, Java, and Oracle database.
Support all lifecycle processes to meet stage gate reviews and documentation requierments.
To be successful in this role as a Cold Fusion Developer with IOP, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- 1-5 years of development experience, including a minimum of 1 year of ColdFusion development.
- Experience developing software applications using Cold Fusion and SQL.
- Proven software development skills and demonstrated understanding of full software development lifecycle,
- including quality gates (inspections, unit testing, early integration testing).
- Analysis, design, development, and component / assembly testing of all application code
- Perform data analysis, design data structures, and develop data access
- Support development life cycle activities including unit and integration testing, supporting technical
- documentation, and navigation of process/quality gates
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Technical curiousity and desire to expand knowledge of functional areas and technologies.
- Experience leading or supporting design and development of systems components.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
The following attributes are HIGHLY DESIRABLE for this position:
- Active Public Trust Security Clearance
- Experience with SQL in an Oracle environment
- Experience with Java and Java Web Services
- Agile lifecycle development experience
- Prior customer interfacing and communication experience
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks