Looking for only Local consultant.
- Face to Face interview Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The purpose of this contract is to acquire an ASP.NET Programmer to:
- Provide enhancement and upgrade programming support for existing Motor Carrier Transportation (MCTD) Web-based applications to update current functionality while maintaining Client’s Security concerns.
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, develop, test and document MCTD computer program changes. Contractor shall develop and revise application, program, and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Agency’s Project Manager shall communicate tasks and due dates to Contractor’s technical service representative as the tasks are established, documented and scheduled by Agency.
- Contractor shall submit a written status report each month to the Project Manager on activities, hours worked and accomplishments.
- Contractor shall report on status of work assignments as requested.
- While performing the tasks, the Contractor shall work with all involved parties to insure the objectives and system requirements are met. This may include meetings with project team members, technical experts and business representatives to develop and review requirements, complete and carry out test plans and develop and coordinate application and system implementation plans.
- Contractor shall complete unit testing and participate in Peer Reviews of Contractor developed code. Contractor shall support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correcting any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
- Contractor shall provide expert computer programming analysis and development expertise to design, develop, test and implement enhancements and upgrades to MCTD Web based applications.
- Contractor shall incorporate emerging development and security standards as identified by Agency into code development.
- Contractor must have at least five (5) years of professional consultative, technical, or administrative experience which includes designing, constructing, or analyzing information systems.
- Contractor must have at least four (4) years professional experience using ASP.NET. Preference will be given to a candidate with experience with AJAX, ColdFusion, SOAP and TFS.
The job is doing high-level code review in ColdFusion and analysis and providing feedback to the client (a State agency) regarding the code and areas for improvement with infrastructure, application architecture, and security. This person will be working directly with our CTO as well so they will have support from our team in Gaithersburg. Unfortunately there is no tele-work option and the work must be done on site but it does not have to be done consecutively (i.e. they can come home for a week, especially around the holidays, then head back out).
The following is the scope of services the Programmer will provide to Agency:
- Upgrade applications from previous ColdFusion versions to ColdFusion 11.
- Design and implement an upgrade solution for the applications.
- Prepare project documentation and written reports in accordance with Agency standards.
- Collaborate with Agency staff to coordinate and deploy upgraded software.
Mandatory Qualification and Responsibilities
- Shall review, analyze, and modify applications. Work includes encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs;
- Must be familiar with web development practices and latest web technology trends;
- Shall rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience with ColdFusion.
- ColdFusion upgrade experience,
- Education, licenses, certificates, or relevant training courses, 3. State of Oregon work experience,
- ColdFusion development experience,
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Salem, OR
Required experience: ColdFusion: 3 years
Our client is looking for a full time Cold Fusion Engineer to work with their small engineering team of around 15 that isn’t a startup but more of an emerging organization. They’re creating state of art software applications and have been serving the automotive industry and the business needs of their direct customers and end user consumers for over 12+ years. They have some Cold Fusion code base that is still supporting the needs of some of their customers. Overall this engineering team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and very welcoming.
The developer’s position is responsible for development, testing, deployment and maintenance of our SaaS CRM + Website application. We will interview developers who are proficient in other languages that are willing to learn ColdFusion.
- Develop, test and debug application features
- Help maintain substantial existing codebase
- Provide full development life-cycle support
Leverage your experience, foresight, and analytical skills to find solutions and complete tasks.
Duties involve a fairly high degree of complexity due to the nature of our mature CRM/Website product.
Work is performed largely independently according to established guidelines; however, a certain degree of creative latitude and discretion are important. While this position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer, there is interaction both within and outside the company.
You will need to work effectively with all business units to meet deadlines and goals.
- Experience developing/maintaining large-scale complex web applications- Experience using an MVC Web Application Framework
- Excellent communication skills and effective teamwork
- Proven experience in producing accurate and high-quality work
- Self-starter with ability to independently manage workload
- High professional ethical standards
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Open Source Cold Fusion Railo or Lucee experience
- AWS experience
- MSSQL Server 2012 proficiency
Are you looking for an application development position with the energy and excitement of a start-up combined with the security and stability of a large enterprise? We are looking for a talented developer to join our team in building the next generation of web applications for our e-commerce and corporate website. We are full-stack development running 100% on Amazon Web Services. We deliver every aspect of development from code-managed infrastructure, code-deployment, software design and development, continuous integration, and functional testing.
We aren’t tied to a technology stack and use the best solution for the problem. We have a lot of freedom to make design and architecture choices to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment. Our current stacks are based on Python, Node JS, ColdFusion, Ruby, PHP, Angular JS, and a nearly 20 different Amazon Web Services including EC2, VPC, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, Kinesis, ECS, and more. We have multiple platform teams running JIRA agile. We have built patent-pending technology and award winning applications. We work in an open, collaborative environment.
As a member of our team you would be responsible for building web applications, APIs, and infrastructure for optimal performance and reliability. Projects include developing custom applications and customizing open source CMS and e-commerce software for the Mentor Graphics corporate website and e-commerce platform. Must have proven expertise in web applications development, database development, API development, and advanced development in a server-side language. Requires strong communication skills and the ability to interact with customers to determine needs and requirements. Must be able to produce high quality web applications in a fast-paced environment. Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed. Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once and effectively manage small projects. Should be familiar web services and developing secure, reliable, high performance applications using cloud based services, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Four years’ experience in enterprise web application development, including use of object oriented design practices, database interface, web services, service oriented architecture.
- Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple projects.
- Experience developing and using Amazon Web Services a plus.
Role: Coldfusion Developer
Location: Salem, Oregon
Requires 5 years or more of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
May require a bachelor’s degree.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
Communication skills both verbal and written
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND.
The COMPASS 2 project will utilize ColdFusion® developers and system analysts in order to meet high priority Addictions and Mental Health (AMH) program and agency requirements and objectives, as part of the AMH System Change Initiative. As part of the Health System Transformation Initiative, AMH must replace mainframe data systems that are more than 35 years old that collect information from service providers.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION, OBJECTIVES AND OVERVIEW OF SERVICES.
The COMPASS 2 ColdFusion® Development project will utilize ColdFusion® developers and system analysts in order to meet high priority Addictions and Mental Health (AMH) program and agency requirements and objectives, as part of the AMH System Change Initiative. As part of the Health System Transformation Initiative, AMH must replace mainframe data systems that are more than 35 years old that collect information from service providers.
The requested project developers and analysts should have:
- Electronic Medical Record experience,
- Expert ColdFusion® skills, and
- Experience working with health system applications.
The new work identified in this WOC comes from a planning effort already completed. The Contractor’s project team will need to review, analyze and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and installation to support the organization’s application system. The Contractor’s project team must also consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and listed in the Inc. 500. In 2010, CyberData was awarded to NOAALink 8(a) contract, a ten-year, $300 million Department of Commerce (DOC) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) IDIQ program. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off–to balance work and personal commitments.
Please note that this is a part time position.
Job Location: Telecommute with periodic (approximately 6 times/year) travel to Portland, OR
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Consult with clients and team members on technical issues and provide recommendations
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of clients, project managers, UX professionals, designers and developers
- Code proactively with an eye towards load, scalability, testing and stabilization
- Participate in multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic environment
Job Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of team-based professional software development experience and concepts, SDLC, OOP, AOP, MVC, etc.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Cold Fusion 9 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Linux platform a plus
- Experience with JAVA, JSP, Java Spring framework, and Struts desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CE or ME or comparable experience
- Candidate must be able to pass a Federal government background investigation equivalent to a Public Trust clearance
Scope of the Project:
Contractor must work on site. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position will be required to provide the following capabilities:
1) provide systems analysis and detailed design for COMPASS project.
2) provide support for AMH system development.
3) provide technology mentorship to existing staff while they ramp up on technology and existing system domain knowledge Specific skill includes – ColdFusion
- Communication skills û verbal and written