Our client was just bought out by a fortune 100 company and is rapidly growing. They were not only bought out but had the best quarter ever this past quarter. They need to add another developer on the team to work on current business application as well as help convert some of the systems over to nationwide.
They need someone that is a full stack developer that can code in Java, create stored procedures in Oracle 12c and can focus on the front end with JQuery, Ajax and AngularJS.
If a candidate has experience working with ColdFusion that would be a plus. If they do not have ColdFusion it can be taught but some of their applications do run off of ColdFusion.
They will be brought on to work on multiple projects so they will have their hands in a lot of things. They are working on a web revamp that they worked with an outside company on for the design but they will do the development in house. This is for their website and it is ever changing so this will be a consistent project.
Support Administrator (SA) will be primarily responsible for administering end user hosting environments. This position will require a broad and deep knowledge of server hardware and software, virtualization technologies, and advanced knowledge of Internet and networking technologies, as well as full knowledge of all services that Hosting offers to its customers. The SA will also need to be able to learn new software in order to assist clients as needed. They will demonstrate the best in terms of troubleshooting and documenting issues.
- Have a customer centric and positive attitude towards customer issues
- Be able to expand their skill sets daily and challenge themselves and their coworkers by working on and solving customer issues
- Act as a customer advocate
- Collect and understand the customer’s end goals beyond the scope of “break/fix” support
- Work closely with internal teams on customer impacting issues and escalate when appropriate
- Serve as a liaison for colocation customers assigned to their support group
- Compile root cause analysis reports on server incidents
- Complete software upgrades
- Setup high availability configurations and troubleshoot them
- Assist in creating technical solutions for hosting clients such as upgrade and migration plans
- Work with other staff members to effectively and efficiently solve client issues
- Assist sales staff with qualifying prospective client technology needs
- Develop professional relationships with our product partners and understand their escalation procedures
- Assist in other tasks as assigned
- Work with other departments as needed
- Work on internal projects and development as needed
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- A strong troubleshooting methodology
- Knowledge of Internet and networking technologies
- Intermediate experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Basic Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with email programs such as MS Exchange and client programs such as Outlook
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMware
- Knowledge of Smartermail, IIS, Apache, SSL Management
- Intermediate Experience with Backup software such as R1 Soft & Commvault
- Familiarity with internal processes around KB Creation, Bug tickets
- Intermediate knowledge of Juniper SSG & SRX firewalls
- Intermediate Experience configuring VPNs
- Knowledge of Coldfusion Server administration
- Knowledge of Control panels such as Plesk & cPanel.
- Ability to work independently or as a team to approach problems creatively and resolve them in an effective and timely manner
- Must successfully complete probationary period and all training deemed required based on previous experience and management skills assessment.
- Familiarity with monitoring platforms such as Science Logic and Nagios
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Supervisory Requirements: Does not require supervisory experience
Hours: To be determined based on business need
Role :ColdFusion Developer
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 6 months
Job description:ColdFusion Requirement: JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide solution.
- Work independently, proactively seek clarifications and develop the solution.
- Strong in programming skills in ColdFusion, ColdFusion Server on Windows platforms ColdFusion custom tag sets, ColdFusion MX, ColdFusion 5, ColdFusion Mark-up Language. HTML and SQL server
- Strong in debugging and implementing complex solutions using ColdFusion.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated, responsible, ability to work independently and deliver on time, good client management skills
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide solution
- Work independently, proactively seek clarifications and develop the solution
- Strong in programming skills in ColdFusion, ColdFusion Server on Windows platformsColdFusion custom tag sets, ColdFusion MX, ColdFusion 5, ColdFusion Mark-up Language. HTML and SQL server
- Strong in debugging and implementing complex solutions using ColdFusion
- Excellent oral and written communication6) Self-motivated, responsible, ability to work independently and deliver on time, good client management skills