A Web Developer job in Tucson, Arizona is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position, you will be responsible for setting up, modifying and building database driven internet applications.
- This position is expected to develop an advanced understanding of ColdFusion programming language and the company CMS.
- The CMS Developer is responsible for integrating and building error free applications while maintaining on time delivery of all tasks.
- This position works under the direction of the CMS Lead Developers
- Solid programming skills and solid principles
- Developers who know their way into and around a database
- People for whom the internet is an old and constant friend
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team spirit
Right now Headfarmer is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join one of our excellent entertainment industry clients. This creative and progressive company is known for its contribution to the music industry, and they have just gotten gorgeous new office space in Tempe to accommodate their talented team, which is growing rapidly in every department.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a web developer with a general UI understanding to help add to their current line of festival centric software products. They want someone who is very forward thinking, innovative and passionate about programming. This job offers a TON of variety with different technologies and experiences. It’s a fantastic culture with a lot of great people that enjoy company sponsored lunches, foosball and corn hole games, and traveling together to music festivals.
Daily duties include:
- Experience with ColdFusion – or a willingness to learn it— is required.
- Experience with LAMP development and RESTful API’s are a plus.
- Experience with the latest CSS frameworks including Bootstrap, and Foundation would be fantastic.
- Good Design skills and strong Networking skills are also a plus.
Additional responsibilities may also include occasionally traveling to and living onsite at LIVE music festivals to provide technical support utilizing wireless technologies and bridging equipment, as well as customer/client support and consulting services.
Duration: 0-18 month(s)
Specific Skillset desired:
* Strong ColdFusion
* Strong SQL backend proficiency
* Proficient at Application Tuning
* Familiar with a Multiserver Configuration / F5 infrastructure
* Familiar with troubleshooting Memory Leaks causing RAM issues on CF servers
We are looking for a senior level technical lead who will provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms for the Corporate Trust Operations Billing application suite. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code in Cold Fusion 10 and SQL Server 2008. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
An Application Systems Engineer who will work closely with the Corporate Trust Operations line of business and the Payment and Billing systems technical team in a fast paced environment supporting a multiple applications and technologies. The selected candidate will plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems and provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet the business requirements. The individual will work with business user groups to assess and understand complex large scale end to end processes including multiple internal and external applications and data dependencies
Basic Qualifications: 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience including: -Strong grasp of Cold Fusion version 8 and 10 -Strong grasp of SQL navigation, concepts. Query abilities preferred.
- Experience with SVN or CVS
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Functional Specification Design -Strong grasp of the application development lifecycle
- Experience with Waterfall methodology
- Demonstrated experience with User interface design -Reporting creation, modification -Close collaboration with Business & Technology Teams (Product Management, QA, Application Development, DBS)
- Experience with Wholesale Technology and Processes
- Experience with Java/Spring/Hibernate concepts
- Experience with Weblogic, Tomcat, Maven
- Experience with MVC Framework
- Experience with NDM file transfer
- Experience with Mxunit
- Experience with Web Services
- Experience with PERL tehcnologies
- Experience with Powershell technologies
- Experience with Axure Technologies
- Experience with Data mapping
- Ability to handle Ad-hoc as well as out-of-band service requests.
- Proven analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to work with remote users
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Motivated to learn vendor technologies
A Technical Architect (TA) is an experienced technical subject matter expert within specific domains of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications and tools. Responsible for architecting and implementing solutions across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, the TA must have a firm understanding of data and SQL as well as scripting, integrations and API capabilities.
- Validates customer’s technical design and solution
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of solutions
- Develops specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API and/or integrations
- Executes advanced configuration/development activities per assigned work orders
- Utilizes knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to implement simple solutions for complex client requests
- Conducts solutions testing and validation
- Supports documentation process by providing applicable artifacts (code samples, screenshots, etc.) and assists with the development of solution blueprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer technology or similar degree preferred
- Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Experience with web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Basic to intermediate experience with a client side programming languages such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python, ColdFusion
- Knowledge of SOAP API and familiarity with REST API
- Experience working with Eclipse, VisualStudio, Sublime Text or other modern integrated development environment, as well as visualization software applications such as MS Visio or LucidChart.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as Salesforce, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Preferred: Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SAML, data encryption
- Bonus: Experience in building stored procedures, reports, and data extracts. Command of SSRS and SSIS, performance optimization techniques, foundations of data architecture, qualities and integration
What We’re Looking For
- Employees with solid programming skills and solid principles
- Developers who know their way into and around a database
- People for whom the internet is an old and constant friend
- People who get off on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone you’d like to work next to (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
Who We Are:
- We work in travel and tourism, helping the people that promote their cities, states and countries as great places to vacation. Or hold a conference. Or shoot a movie.
- We do that in a lot of ways, including making websites for them, helping them rank in the right searches and giving them amazing cloud-based tools for managing tons of data and online content.
- Voted the best place to work in Tucson twice, we’re the #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable. If you are, too, we should definitely talk.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required)
- A great place to live (tinyurl.com/justasksf or visittucson.org)
- 27 days off a year (as in more than 5 weeks)
- $2,500 a year to spend on getting smarter where and how you want(a.ka. Continuing Education)
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- Full medical + options for vision, dental, disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, stock awards & loads more
JOB LOCATION: Tucson, AZ (no remote options available)
Description: A Kforce client is seeking a ColdFusion Developer for a role in Chandler, Arizona (AZ). Summary: The client is looking to bring on a senior resource with 5+ years of experience that will be able to help lead a team of developers working on multiple applications in a fast paced environment, with the main technologies being ColdFusion and SQL Server.
- 5+ years of development and / or implementation experience
- Extensive experience with ColdFusion (8 or 10 preferably)
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2008 and up
- Experience with web services (Soap or Rest)
- Ability to write queries as well as go into command lines and script
This position is expected to develop an advanced understanding of ColdFusion programming language and the company CMS.
The CMS Developer is responsible for integrating and building error free applications while maintaining on time delivery of all tasks.
This position works under the direction of the CMS Lead Developers
Solid programming skills and solid principles
Developers who know their way into and around a database
People for whom the internet is an old and constant friend
Excellent problem solving skills
Discover is looking for a talented full stack web developer to join our application development team. Were looking for developers who are passionate about building software that delights our customers and foster a low effort experience.
The preferred candidate is one who enjoys working within a team in an entrepreneurial environment, influencing the long term direction of our solutions while working with a similar minded group of people. Our team operates very much like a startup that just happens to reside within a Fortune 500 company.
Youll love working on on our team if youll enjoy mentoring with other developers, working directly with customers, leading your work vs. following a checklist, enjoy advocating for and driving change as well as inventing features or projects that solve a business challenge.
Our technical solutions are fairly diverse. As such youll work on projects that range from call handling systems, to reporting systems to building video games for play at work.
Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Skilled in at least one of the following languages (node.js, grails, coldfusion)
- Proficient in common libraries and frameworks
- Highly skilled in SQL/MySQL
- Proficient in Oracle is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Amazing team player with a hyper focus on the customer
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience