We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to be a part of our sensational staff. The selected candidate will join an exciting staff in developing and maintaining our multiple and ever changing e-commerce websites. They will also be responsible for designing and updating SQL Server Databases, collaborating with other senior level developers as well as other departments.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Coding Principles is preferred, as well as e-commerce and Jquery experience.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As the ColdFusion Developer you will be responsible for maintaining the organizations multiple eCommerce web sites. ColdFusion Developers are also responsible for creating ERP reports and any additional web development that may be needed. With a very low turnover rate, this organization offers a great career opportunity for the right ColdFusion Developer.
South Whitley is a town of the Midwestern tradition of red brick buildings and tree lined streets. While South Whitley is a small town with a quiet feel, it is only 20 minutes from Ft Wayne
BACKGROUND PROFILE FOR COLDFUSION DEVELOPER
- Strong experience programming in ColdFusion
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience working with eCommerce sites
- Experience with ERP reports
Our client in needs a ColdFusion Developer to help them complete a list of tasks for their Tax Assistance Program. This is an application that all international employees of this client have to register on prior to tax season 2014. They need 15-25 hours per week, maybe more, maybe less to complete these tasks by end of year. Mid December is their ‘go live’.
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
Title : C#.Net Developer
Location : Lafayette, IN
Duration : 4+ Months
Candidates without .NET, ColdFusion, and Oracle skills documented within their resume will not be considered.. Recovery will be made via BMS.
Individual will be a member of the Lafayette Engine Center (LEC) Applications Development Team responsible for developing a new .NET application based on a legacy ColdFusion application. Due to the nature and urgency of the work, the team member must be highly skilled in C#.NET (minimum 3 years) and ColdFusion (minimum 2 years). The team member will work closely with Supply Chain process partners to analyze, design, construct, test, and implement a robust and supportable solution using Client’s standards and processes. Excellent customer relationship skills and proven results in a fast paced and demanding environment are required.
Required Skills: – C#.NET (minimum 3 years experience) – ColdFusion (minimum 2 years experience) – Oracle PLSQL programming language (minimum 5 years experience) – Database designs and concepts
Highly Desired Skills: – Object Oriented design and coding – Visual Studio 2010 – TOAD – Source Code Control Management (e.g., MKS Integrity) – Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Engineering industry experience
ColdFusion Web Developer
- Design, implement and maintain web applications
- Produce technically challenging code and applications
- Maintain existing websites
- Work with teammates and clients
- Meet deadlines and troubleshoot/test your own code
- 2+ years of web development
- Ability work independently
- Knowledge of web development
- Proficiency with ColdFusion MX, 9, 10
- Familiarity with MS-SQL Server and MYSQL
- Familiarity with Windows Server technologies
- A strong, creative, problem solver, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough issues
- Understanding of SOAP, XML and Web Services
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm, and a high tolerance for change and ambiguity and urgency
- Excellent communications skills a must
- Detail Oriented
Web Connectivity Provide Company paid:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Company paid retirement plans
Other submission requirements:
- You must submit at least 2 references and your expected salary requirements.