This work involves building a business capability to process Medicare Advantage business for an external entity. There are over 100 business applications (non-IT supported) which need to be reviewed and assessed as critical, migrated to a new directory and any required changes defined, scheduled and completed.
Objectives / Role:
- Assist with the assessment of individual business apps (non IT supported) and classify as business critical or non critical
- For critical apps, migrate apps to a new environment
- Define required change specifications
- Review others design and build documents
- Assist business in defining implementation dates
- Where IT needs to migrate app and make changes to the business app determine required skills, acquire resources and schedule work (all implementation activities)
- Role will likely include both managing and development activities
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Technical Experience: Excel, MS Access, SQL, Cold Fusion, Java, client / server, .NET, other server / web related technologies
- Interviewing business areas and defining, implementing and testing data interfaces, user interfaces, database tables, user edits, file and print report outputs
- Payor systems & operations
- Technical Experience: Excel, MS Access, SQL, Cold Fusion, Java, client / server, .NET, other server / web related technologies
- Client / web development (coding) experience medium systems and above with multiple components, interfaces, user interfaces, reports, etc.
- Significant experience with defining, implementing and testing data interfaces, user interfaces, database tables, user edits, file and print report outputs
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at one time; can keep details and status organized
- Can develop and report out status to IT and business partners
- Demonstrated experience working with business users to plan and accomplish work.
- Payor systems operations experience required ; MA experience helpful
- Working with business areas to discuss and conduct work and status
- Ability to organize and keep track of multiple small projects
- Produce Technical documentation to support system maintenance
RHT is looking for a ColdFusion developer for one of our local clients. If you are local and would like to hear more please contact Teddy at (904)997-9960 or Teddy.Enquist@rht.com.
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour
Please no third party vendors!
Large Company has a Contract Opportunity in New Albany, OH
This position requires a 6:30 AM Monday-Friday start
- SQL experience needed, MySQL is a plus
- Run scripts and troubleshoot scripts and fix issues.
- Experience writing batch processes in Windows is good.
- Responsible for documentation, testing.
- Query optimization is a nice ot have
- Ability to work with SQL, Excel, and creating PDFs are main skills.
We are looking for Cold Fusion Developer for our client in Columbus, OH
JOB TITLE : Cold Fusion Developer
JOB LOCATION : Columbus, OH
TERM : Contract – 12+ Months
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and optimize current and new database queries, views, and stored procedures
- Build flexible, cross-browser, scalable web applications
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with UI and Web technologies.
- Experience with ActionScript 3.0 and Adobe Flex frame work, Remoting and Webservices.
- Flex data visualization components, component development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Min 6-9 years of experience in IT profession.
- Min 2 year of experience in Cold Fusion Migration
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis, design patterns and coding best practices
- Experience with Coldfusion Web Services and Remoting
- Experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed applications ( REST ful web services, JMS , integration patterns)
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB and Redis
- Experience in Adobe Coldfusion 7-9
- Expereince in MS SQL 2005 to 2008
- Expereince in Web 2.0 Framework: JQuery, prototype
IT Concepts Inc. (ITC) is seeking a well-qualified experienced ColdFusion Developer to join our team in support of our client in Baltimore, Maryland. Be a part of our team in support of cutting edge enterprise applications, portal and dashboard initiatives across various government agencies. We offer generous compensation, bonuses, benefits and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts while balancing work and life. IT Concepts is an industry leader in IT and security solutions for both government and commercial customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide web development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for multiple projects.
- Design and prepare technical specifications. Assist in project artifact documentation in business requirement documents, functional specs, flow charts and system architectures etc.
- Act as self-starter with the ability to take on complex projects and analyses independently
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
- Be knowledgeable in all NGC SSA Programs HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process
- 5 years or more experience in leading the team of senior/junior developers in web development using Coldfusion (9, 10, 11) technology.
- 5 years or more experience with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Cascade Style Sheets (CSS), and AJAX technologies in developing web applications. UI Design customized for Internet Explorer.
- 3 years or more experience in developing complex applications with Java and/or Java Script, JSON and leading/managing the team of developers.
- 5 years of experience performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
- Architecture and technical design for Business Intelligence technologies and general software development.
- Experience in Unit Testing, writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Experience in full lifecycle software development.
- Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is huge plus. SSA PRIDE experience preferred.
- Excellent documentation and diagramming skills;
- Experience in development, design and production support experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with the client.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related degree, and 5 years of related work experience;
- 8 years of related work experience will satisfy degree and experience requirement;
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Green Card Holder.
Clearance: A Public Trust clearance is required.
SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum of five (7) years of practical experience programming in ColdFusion MX/8/9/11, XML, and SQL
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and best practices (design patterns, testing, frameworks, source control and documentation)
- Experience working successfully with changing priorities and risk – demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – demonstrated experience in working with a team in the design and implementation of software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred
- Object Oriented programming skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, PL/SQL, Java, CSS3, HTML5, MVC, Object-Oriented Design, JUnit, Adobe LiveCycle and AS3/Flex are all pluses
- Knowledge of or experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a plus
- A relentless self learner who thrives in a highly dynamic environment
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Plan, develop, test, debug, implement, and support innovative web-based business applications
Analyze, determine, and utilize creative problem solving abilities in approaching developmental tasks
Work effectively with all business units and work closely with project manager and other team members to meet deadlines and reach department goals
Leverage experience, foresight and analytical skills to efficiently find solutions in completing tasks
Company: Net2Source, Inc.
This is a 6 month contract to hire.
We are working directly with the owner to find someone with coldfusion 8 experience , this person with be their sole person and will be doing mostly maintenance on the current sites that they run, some additional new development when the aquire new companies
Cold Fusion Developer.
- Able to develop Cold Fusion web pages with good web infrastructure (Colfusion 8)
- Expertise in Coldfusion components, Custom tags, Web services, Administrator, Debugging, performance tuning.
- Able to develop SQL Table, Queries, Stored procedure, Functions.
- Able to apply skills in full development life cycle
- Requirement gathering, Estimation, Specification, Development, Testing, Integration and
- Enhancement & Maintenance including documentation.
- Good communication skills and experience working with client directly.
Perform intermediate level system analysis, definition and design activities often of a complex nature for new software applications. Configure, modify and maintain existing applications.Major Responsibilities:
- Assist in refining business case or need for system solution; Document functional and technical requirements.
- Analyze application specifications, application functionality white papers, or other similar documents to gain understanding of features and potential use cases.
- Develop and document application modification designs, system specifications, develop initial time and resource estimates, identify any exceptions to customer specifications, prepare formal testing scripts and help prepare production support documentation to ensure sustainable delivery.
- Provide technical support directly to customers to respond to queries about EIS Applications and their use or to explain the design and function of available system solutions where possible.
- Assist the other application support engineers as needed.
- Assist the application support engineers to assemble and test the final products with controls as needed.
- Assist and/or perform both in-house and customer training and consultation, as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work Experience: Two to four years of job related experience.
- Skills: This job requires effective oral and written communication skills; the ability to plan, organize, and multi-task in order to meet deadlines. This job also requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; and a demonstrated experience of business systems and IT architecture. Demonstrated skills involving developing solutions with little or no precedents; being detail oriented and well organized is also required.
- Preferred Work Experience: Demonstrated experience in systems and IT architecture; Demonstrated skills involving developing solutions with little or no precedents are also required.
- Preferred Skills: Expertise in web technologies development to include Coldfusion, HTML5, CSS, PHP; Experience with database technologies to include Oracle and/or SQL Svr; Crystal Reports development experience is also highly preferred;
Job Activities: Development, implementation and support of all EIS Distributed Applications with primary focus on Java/PHP/Coldfusion , EMC Documentum, Kronos WFC and their integration with EIS ERPs such as PeopleSoft, Banner, and the Oracle/SQLdatabases.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with:Other application support engineers, developers and analysts, project managers,database administrators, system administrators, customers and department management. This position typically will advise and counsel: Application Support Engineers and management within Enterprise Information Systems.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Chapel Hill, NC (Chapel Hill, North Carolina). The ColdFusion Developer will work within a team of software developers gathering requirements, designing, developing, supporting, and implementing new applications and systems. The ColdFusion Developer will aid in improving processes and overall work done in a research environment. The ColdFusion Developer must be a self-starter whom can work with low to moderate supervision. The working hours for the ColdFusion developer are standard business hours with some flexibility.
This is a long term contact opportunity
Requirements for the ColdFusion include the following:
- 3 plus years of ColdFusion Experience
- 3 plus years of SQL Server experience with the ability to write queries
- Cold Box experience would be a plus but not required
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience
Compensation: $38/hr – 48/hr depending on relevant work experience