About the Position
Working at Global Cloud is more than a job – you will be touching lives as we enhance DonorDrive. By joining our passionate team of developers and designers, you will be part of a product that is the gateway for nonprofits to fundraise like never before. Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to product innovation for our clients. We’ve always been driven by a passion to create the most effective fundraising software available for our clients and we do that every day.
Remote candidates must be based in the US and willing to travel to Cincinnati, Ohio for company meetings. NO agency or recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Are you an experienced developer searching for professional growth and personal fulfillment? If so, we want you!
As a ColdFusion Developer with Global Cloud, you will be a key member of our talented product development team. Your typical day would involve:
- Tackling tasks with a ‘big picture’ focus on impact to underlying product functionality and a vision toward future improvements
- Working closely with other members of the entire DonorDrive team (designers, developers, product manager) to enhance the product codebase
- Writing secure, reusable, and easily maintainable code that adheres to our code standards as well as industry best practices
- Leading and mentoring junior developers
We are looking for the right developer to join our team; you are that developer if the following statements sound like you:
- Fluent in more than one programming language and open to new methodologies
- Able to work independently and as part of a team while adapting to new standards and practices
- Experienced in writing and reading technical specifications
- Enjoy writing code, and then rewriting it to make it clean and efficient
- Understand the importance of maintainable code and coding standards
- Skilled at task estimation
- Thrive in a collaborative team atmosphere where open communication is expected from everyone
- Flourish in small company environment where hard work and levity are equally valued
- Curiosity for learning with a focus on improving yourself throughout your career
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
Ideal qualifications and requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years ColdFusion experience including CF 8/9/10
- Minimum of 3 years relational database development (Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 preferred)
Here’s what will set you apart from the rest of the field:
- Experience with Subversion/Git
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Advanced SQL Server knowledge, including performance tuning
As part of our team, you can expect:
- Regular code reviews from a team of talented developers
- Enthusiastic collaboration and guidance
- Exposure to new methodologies from industry experts
- Open communication with respected team leaders
- Opportunities to take on more and more challenging projects
We are looking for ColdFusion developer in San Francisco, CA for 12+ months contract position
Equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with major course work in computer science.
10+ years experience in Information Technology.development.
Extensive experience with server side technologies (ColdFusion 10) including the installation, design, creation, documentation, maintenance, and upgrade of ColdFusion server platform.
CGI Federal is currently hiring for a ColdFusion Web Application Developer to support a federal contract with the EPA.
The candidate will work across several teams that provide support to EPA’s Office of Research and Development for their various ColdFusion web applications. Responsibilities include maintaining and upgrading existing systems, integrating with external systems via web services, modernizing systems to use industry standard frameworks, and designing and implementing new modules or entire applications.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will be required to meet with the support teams daily to review work requests and disseminate tasks between team members in an Agile format. Work is completed in an accordance with EPA standards and industry best practices and the candidate will be required to learn and work knowledgeably within these standards. Candidate should show excellent communication skills with both internal team members and external clients. Candidate should be comfortable communication directly with customers about development tasks.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Working experience with ColdFusion and MVC frameworks. Knowledge of general web development principals and technologies including HTML, Javscript, and CSS.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
ColdBox, FuseBox, SOLR, JQuery, JSON, web services, Agile training
Coldfusion Application Developer – no recruiters – this is for a full time position in downtown Austin, TX.
- Develop innovative product from the ground up
- Maintain current product
- Push the envelope of Coldfusion and object oriented programming
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- 3+ years of proficiency and hands on experience developing ColdFusion web applications.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
- Experience with at least one web programming language other than Coldfusion.
- Can demonstrate the ability to grasp concepts and work quickly.
- Strong experience with relational databases, such as MSSQL.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of ColdFusion Best Practice and Design Patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of OO Frameworks such as MVC and FuseBox.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Lunch from a local restaurant 3 days a week
- Funny Coworkers.
The Sr. Web Developer will drive the direction of the company’s technology solutions, define and implement best practices and build lean, powerful and extensible functionality. This position offers significant responsibility and growth potential. You will work closely with key stakeholders.
- Assist in the design and development of object-oriented web applications based upon best practices.
- Ensure proper operation and intelligent enhancements of existing web-based products and services.
- Ensure development consistency and strive for continued development innovation.
- Maintain best practices to meet department goals and assist in adapting the department to future changes in technology.
- Help assess risk related to technology and resources, and assists in minimizing that risk.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Passionate about Creating Great Products and Innovative Features
- Driven and Realistic: Good estimator of time and effort
- Proactive about Self-Improvement and acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects
- 5+ years developing complex ColdFusion applications
- Advanced knowledge of ColdBox, Mach II, or other OO Frameworks
- Understanding of ColdFusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Solid communication skills: Written and Verbal
- Demonstrated documentation and code-testing skills
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products
- Obsessive problem-solving and debugging skills
- Product Development Experience
- git and/or Subversion Experience
- Active in open source projects
- Understands scaling and performance
A well-established company in the automotive sphere headquartered in northern Orange County is looking for a Coldfusion Developer bolster their IT team! They specialize in green material recycling processes and pride themselves in being an environmentally safe way to dispose of and transform waste tires into rubberized asphalt and playground services. This developer will be working hand-in-hand with the lead architect to build out their client-facing portals as well as implementing new mobile sites for their core business. This is a contract position with an engagement length of at least 6 months.
- Advanced understanding of Coldfusion (2+ years)
- CF Wheels MVC is a huge plus
- MS SQL
- Phonegap is a huge plus
Full health, dental, vision, PTO
We are currently seeking a ColdFusion Developer to build and support web-based applications. The candidate will work in the Application Development team, and will be expected to provide technical expertise for the department. The ideal candidate will have experience working with other developers, users, and business owners in maintaining web-based applications.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Information Systems) or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of related IT experience
- Strong knowledge of ColdFusion and other web-based technologies including ASP, .Net, or PHP
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, XHTML, AJAX, XSL, XSLT
- Oracle database programming including PL/SQL, data manipulation, DDL, creating function, views and stored procedures
- Comprehension of business logic and its impact on the databases and applications
- Understanding of Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial systems are a plus
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quickly
Logistics Integration Solutions – Herndon, VA
Our organization is looking for an experienced Java/ColdFusion Developer for a 12+ months contract position in the Herndon, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
Cannot have more than 6 months cumulative outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded.
- Job Title: Java/ColdFusion Developer
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Job Duration: 12+ months
- Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
- Pay Rate: Negotiable
- 5+ years exp., java, coldfusion, junit, j2ee, sql, oracle, rad, eclipse, websphere, agile, scrum, sox
- 5+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
- 5+ years programming in ColdFusion
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
- Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- java, coldfusion: 5 years