Web Developers needed with our education clients located in Baltimore City.
The Developers will be redesigning and developing websites that serve both internal and external operations utilizing state of the art technologies In addition, the Web Developers will be working in a team environment to solve specific usability issues and troubleshoot problems.
These positions require working on site Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Some positions could lead to full time employment.
San Services, USA, an IT consultant firm for Unique Vacations, LTD, the worldwide representative for Sandals & Beaches Resorts, is seeking a full time ColdFusion Developer. The position will be based in our south Florida locale. We offer excellent benefits, and salary is commensurate with experience.
Sandals & Beaches Resorts are located on 7 idyllic island destinations spanning the Caribbean – Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Turks & Caicos, and Antigua. Each resort offers the new standard of exotic luxury and unmatched beauty and delivers far more than any other five-star resort on the planet because at Sandals and Beaches, everything you could possibly imagine is included and then some – idyllic settings, pristine white-sand beaches, thrilling watersports, land sports so there’s always something fun to do, more bars and entertainment, pampering at the Red Lane Spa, plus Discovery Dining at a vast array of gourmet restaurant options from around the world.
Job Description: Responsible for developing and maintaining all ColdFusion Web Applications.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Adhere to the coding & development guidelines imposed by Department Head
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Software development life-cycle
- Object Oriented Programming and common design patterns
- ColdFusion 8 – 10
- Test-driven development
- Code refactoring techniques
- Use of MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks and concepts. Currently using FW1 and DI1
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Dependency Injection (DI)
- Linux, Mac, and some Windows OS knowledge
- SQL – preferably Oracle and MySQL engines
- Basic CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Basic shell scripting
- Must have ability and knowledge to maintain and develop all web applications developed in ColdFusion.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills for communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work well with little to no supervision.
- Ability to work within a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction quickly.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a corporate environment.
- Ability to travel internationally as well as domestic, and maintain proper and up-to-date documentation.
- To effectively communicate with a variety of people including members of management, senior management, product management, support and development teams are required.
We offer our full-time employees an excellent benefit package that currently includes, but not limited to:
- Health, Dental. LTD & Life Insurance
- A generous 401K package
- Direct Deposit
- Sick days
- Vacation days
- Six paid Legal Holidays
- After one year of continuous employment you may visit one of the Resorts we represent at the service charge rate
- Corporate Rates with AAA Auto Club, Costco, BJs Wholesale, 1-800-Flowers, Greg Norman Apparel to name a few
- Casual Business Environment
- Complimentary Coffee & tea provided throughout the day
- And much, much more…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in ColdFusion.
- We only accept resumes for open positions. Positions are considered open until filled.
We hope this information is helpful to you in making the right decision when choosing San Services, USA to be your next employer! Best wishes in furthering your career!
Also desire experience with systems using MySQL or MS SQL.
Strongly desire experience with UI frameworks such as jQuery, jQuery Mobile, etc.
Location: RTP, North Carolina
Junior ColdFusion Web Developer
The Junior ColdFusion web developer will assist the team lead in programming and maintaining the company websites, web applications and portals. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple projects while keeping track of deadlines and documentation of work. This position requires knowledge of or willingness to learn the ColdFusion (9) language.
- Proven experience using web development tools such as Eclipse/CF Builder.
- Two years proven on the job experience in ColdFusion programming.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Two years experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005-2008 or MySQL with knowledge of writing stored procedures.
- Proficient with CSS and cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Experience with Source Control (Subversion).
- Experience with a ColdFusion Framework desired.
- Experience with JQuery or similar JS library.
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing and adherence to documentation standards desired.
- Experience writing and consuming webservices and third-party APIs.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and developing mobile apps a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university desired.
- Performs information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Performs quality assurance testing on new websites.
- Assists in application debugging and maintenance.
- Monitors/reports on application performance.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening, and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.
Our client located in Athens, Georgia, is currently looking for a skilled Coldfusion software analyst to support the eHealth department. This developer would be responsible for customer code intranet application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance. The developer will participate as proactive team member for multiple projects. This intranet is the foundation for multiple applications including the Employee directory, Physician Entry, Helpdesk, Sign on logs and more. You will ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using coldfusion technology. Lastly, you will deliver quality, tested products.
This candidate will spend 90% of their time in Coldfusion and the other 10% in databases, specifically in Oracle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
- Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
- Provide input to technical standards and development process.
- Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
- Work cohesively with Healthcare managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.
For immediate consideration, please email your most recent resume to mbullock(at)teksystems(dot)com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Required Skills for Coldfusion Analyst Job:
TEKsystems has partnered with a local government integrator to identify the top Cold Fusion Developer to support the Veterans Affairs in the DC Metro Area. This developer will help to create and modify the application that is grabbing the cyber security data from all over the VA. Candidates must function as a independent technologies and flush out requirements with the team. They need to be able to work with Application development frameworks with Cold Fusion, to include n-tier development practices in an Agile environment.
**BECAUSE THIS POSITION IS IN DIRECT SUPPORT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST LEVEL CLEARANCE.**
Top Skills Include:
-Experience in developing ColdFusion
-Experience using Spring frameworks and Hibernate
-Experience working with nTiered development and source control
-Experience with Section 508 Standards
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
- COLD FUSION
- SQL SERVER
- SOURCE CONTROL
- N-TIER DEVELOPMENT
Minimum 2 Years Development experience in ColdFusion MX 6, 7, 8. Advanced Cold Fusion Skills including object, web and stand alone project, and XML. Experience with MVC framework.
Minimum 4 Years Experience using MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 and stored procedures. Extensive experience with T-SQL, including
Minimum 4 Years Experience of strong understanding of web servers (IIS), application servers and other elements.
This is a contract position.
Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years designing and developing Web based relational database Applications using HTML, Java Scripts, Applets, Cold Fusion Studio/Server or Visual InterDev.
Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years designing and developing Internet Applications utilizing RSA Internet security software
Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years using all of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Seagate Crystal Reports or Cognos reports
- Cold Fusion Studio – Cold Fusion Server
- T-SQL Programming Stored Procedures, Triggers
- Database administration
Two (2) years of experience within the last Five (5) years with the following software:
- .Net technologies
- Visual Studio
- XML Style sheets
- Java Web services
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (IIS Web)