DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
|ColdFusion application development with proficient knowledge of Sessions, Scopes, CFC s, Modules, User-Defined Functions and Custom Tags
Coldfusion server administration (Version 8-10
Coldfusion functions ( i.e. cfmail, cffunction, cfcompon)
|U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 5
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Midwest Medical Transport Co. – Omaha, NE
Candidate would update and improve current Coldfusion applications
Qualifications include 2 or more years experience with:
- IIS 7.5
May require occasional travel to Corporate office in Columbus, NE
This position could be either contract or full time, long term employment opportunity
Salary is commensurate with experience.
IMPORTANT!! This job requires some working ON-LOCATION but can be remote once you learn the system.
Good development skills and practices. You will be working within a team, however, you will be given your own projects and requirements.
Bonuses would include good use of ColdFusion Builder, GUI interfaces, Report Building and tools, CF Report Writer, skilled with advanced SQL Server query construct, views and triggers, medical charting backgrounds including knowledge of HL7 standards, PDF manipulation, Flex, accounting principles, QuickBooks SDK, work flow lead tracking elements, graphic manipulation and design, networking, SQL Administration & replication.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and customizing e-commerce applications interfacing with Personify using ColdFusion.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining custom online applications built in ColdFusion as requested by CLIENT departments,approved by IT management, and assigned by the Web & Data Systems Manager.
- Responsible for development of mobile applications
- Coordinates, updates, and maintains documentation on all projects.
- Updates and maintains Internet and Intranet procedures.
- Acts as administrator of intranet hardware and software.
- Responds to email requests and coordinates web assistance for members.
- Serves as backup to Web & Data Systems Manager in support and maintenance of in-house webservers.
- Serves as backup to Web & Data Systems Manager in all Disaster & Recovery plans and in regards to all external software implementations.
- Assists with other IT projects as required.
- Maintains a library of periodicals and software related to the Internet.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years experience of ColdFusion.
- Version 9/10 experience is highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in system analysis, design and programming of the associated development methodologies.
- 2+ years experience in Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
- 2+ years experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL, Store Procedures, SQL Scripting.
- DB2 experience is desired
- Analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- CS-related Bachelors Degree.
- An Associate Degree, OR comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position may be considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer teams is a MUST.
DashBoardHosting, INC. – Coral Springs, FL
DashBoardHosting is seeking a Senior ColdFusion developer as well as a Junior ColdFusion developer. We have been in business for 12 years and are currently expanding. We are a fast paced and busy operation with multiple ongoing projects.
Must have expert level skills in ColdFusion 8+ as well as experience in a very active and busy website.
Must be well versed in MSSQL.
Mobile site and mobile app experience a plus.
HTML5 a plus.
We run and own many websites, including travel, supplements, health, adult and more.
We offer 401K with Profit Sharing, Life, Health, Dental and Disability.
Salary 70-90K depending on experience.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sr Web Developer located at Fort Detrick, (Frederick), MD.
- Develop multiple web applications, systems, and automation tools using a Coldfusion front end
- Responsible for the development of new websites as well as enhancement of existing applications
- Develop business automation tools by defining goals and requirements with the client
- Develop systems and applications to be integrated into enterprise business environment
- Develop user access control mechanisms
- Design and develop forms, create reporting functions and dynamic web pages
- Develop interactive dashboards
- Provide product demonstrations to client including prototypes and final production
- Develop technical documentation
- Development experience using the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Dreamweaver, and other related applications
- Working knowledge of database development: SQL Server and Oracle
- Understanding and experience with Section 508, OpSec, and other DoD website guidelines
- Experience specifically involved in automation process development and web integration
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- DoD project experience
- Cross browser compatibility development experience
- Adobe Flex
- Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of AKO (Army Knowledge Online) administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- ColdFusion Development experience
- Access/VBA experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen to be granted access to work on the Government computer network
- Applicants will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements
Services to be performed at Fort Detrick, Maryland
Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Coldfusion Developer who also has .Net experience (C# and ASP.Net)
Must also have very strong SQL Server and Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
Develops and debugs application programs; executes system & integration tests; supports production applications; knowledge of Agile Development Scrum
- senior coldfusion
- sql server
- programmer analyst
- software engineer
- agile integration
- test cold fusion
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Location: (Can work out of any AT&T location or work remotely)
Duration: 1 year+
- SQL 2-4yrs Required
- Cold Fusion 5 yrs Required
- Application Des 2-4yrs Desired
- MS Access 2-4yrs Required
- Agile 2-4yrs Desired
Equip Account Manager & Project Manager community with tools and data to facilitate world class Service Delivery; increase client satisfaction, reduce cycle time, minimize risk in project portfolio.
Your opportunities: There are amazing opportunities to grow your talents; you’ll have the chance to work on impactful projects such as providing support to the citizens of Colorado through the Disability Determination Services group. This position will be located at the Colorado Department of Human Services in Aurora.
Your Position: As a ColdFusion Developer, you will develop, unit test, release and deploy Line Of Business (LOB) applications for each assigned agency within its defined scope of responsibility. You will also provide operational support and maintenance services throughout the life cycle. These services vary in scope from minor enhancements to application replacement and modernization in alignment with a statewide enterprise operating environment.
- Application Development – Under direction from senior developers, design, develop, debug, document, and test new application services to support designated agencies and/or the enterprise. Specific work efforts are assigned from annual agency work plans and the OIT Playbook.
- Release and Deployment Services – Control the packaging, testing and deployment of new application solutions. Coordinate update releases and other system changes as may be needed over the life cycle. Follow OIT change management procedures. Update system documentation and configuration information appropriately.
- Skills Development – Identifies and completes job-related training to maintain current skills in applications development, process planning and maintenance & optimization capabilities.
- Tracking and Reporting of Works Assigned – Working with the supervisor, develops estimates of the work effort necessary to deliver application solutions based upon the project specifications provided. Records time spent on work activities into the approved project tracking system. Provides appropriate progress reports to the supervisor or project manager as requested.
- At least two years of hands-on programming experience in ColdFusion applications development.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, or related fields. As a substitution, 5 years of ColdFusion applications development experience.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them.
- Documented proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the software development life cycle.
- Familiarity with delivering application prototypes and pilots in various project methodologies such as agile, waterfall, spiral, etc.
- Be able to multi-task, have strong communications skills and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel required.
What we want you to know as a new team member:
Our value proposition is to enable the effective, efficient and elegant delivery of government services through trusted partnerships and technology. OIT has a culture of collegiality that makes work challenging and personally AND professionally rewarding. Our employees’ enthusiasm for these strengths place OIT among the best places to work in Colorado. OIT is an ideal environment if you enjoy the challenge of utilizing your creativity and perseverance to develop and implement groundbreaking solutions. With your focus on leading change and successful implementation of strategic objectives, you will thrive in this setting and be part of a dynamic team to blaze new trails and produce attention-getting results and success.
Some details to be aware of:
- A pre-employment criminal background check will be conducted as part of the selection process as this position is deemed security-sensitive. Felony convictions or convictions of crimes of moral turpitude or convictions of misdemeanors related to job duties may disqualify you from being considered for this position. Should your background check reveal any charges or convictions, it is your responsibility to provide OIT Office of Human Resources with an official disposition of any charges.
- You may also be required to travel to other agencies within Colorado. Rotational on-call may be required, including occasional work over the weekend.