Title – Programmer Analyst
Location – Wayne, NJ
Rate – $55 per hour c2c
Client – A major logisitics corporation
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED, CLIENT WILL HIRE AFTER AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Our direct client, a major logistics corporation is currently seeking a Coldfusion Developer.
Project Details – Wayne Agile development resource for HR roadmap projects including Talent Management System modules such as QPR, Career Development and Succession Planning. eHR Forms enhancements, N2N updates.
Details of Position: Develops & debugs application programs; executes system & integration tests; supports production applications; knowledge of Agile Development a plus: Scrum methodology.
Excellent oral & written communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility, adaptive to change, good interpersonal skills, demonstrate self-initiative, good planning and organizing, must possess the following traits for Agile Development: forward thinker, excellent collaborator, adaptive to change, ability to work well in a self-organizing team, demonstrate commitment to process & self improvement.
Primary Skill: Cold Fusion
- SQL Programming – Intermediate
- Cold Fusion – Advanced
- Web Development Technologies – Intermediate
- SQL & PL/SQL – Advanced
- ADO .NET – Beginner
- ASP .NET Web Programming – Beginner
Job DescriptionBeginner Coldfusion Developer
Position: Developer – Project Coordinator
Roseville, CADescription: Title: ColdFusion Developer
Skills: ColdFusion (9.0)
WebEvents Global is seeking beginner ColdFusion developers to develop and maintain event management web sites, intelligent customer-focused websites, and automated marketing. Successful candidates will have 2-4 years of ColdFusion experience including 1 year of CF9, be excellent problem solvers, fast coders, and have superb and verifiable references.
WebEvents Global is a web-based event management software company headquartered in Roseville, California. We offer custom event management solutions from registration, campaign marketing, scheduling tools, sales automation tools, content management tools, and beyond.
Applicants MUST Have:
- 1+ ColdFusion, including one year of CF 9; 1-2+ years experience in SQL Server
- 1-3+ years experience in SQL Server
- Demonstrated and successful project completion
- Exposure to frameworks like Fusebox
- 100% fluency in English
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience with the event industry
- Experience with AJAX or jQuery Experience with web services is preferable
- ActionScript experience
- Thorough understanding of version control is necessary
- This role will work in a team structure with other Developers and Project Managers in a variety of event projects providing ongoing development and maintenance through the lifecycle of each event. This position requires technical knowledge and skills, specifically in ColdFusion, and focuses on registration application development, custom reporting, and payment integration.
- This position works directly with the Lead Project Manager with guidance from the Director of Project Management, providing support and strategic solutions for implementations of core features and components. These solutions will support registration data collection and managment, marketing initiatives, and analytical reporting for high-tech industry events.
- Responsible for the initial set up and configuration of event projects
- Tackles requests for customizations to registration flow
- Integrates payment processing
- Generates custom reporting
- In time, gains a knowledge base of each project’s organization, functionality, and components
- Maintain constant communication with Lead Project Manager to ensure project tasks are understood and completed as needed
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality in deliverables by managing functionality testing, editorial review and resolving issues quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- ColdFusion certification is a plus
- ColdFusion knowledge and experience
- Strong HTML knowledge and experience
- Exposure to frameworks like Fusebox
- Skilled at problem solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- 100% fluency in English, both oral and written
- Work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
- Company focused – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external requests
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Office Applications (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Ability to understand company’s products and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of version control
- Experience with web services
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with the event industry
- Experience with AJAX or jQuery
- Team player that works cooperatively with others, sharing knowledge and skills
- Length (Permanent At-Will)
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
- 401k plan
- 2-weeks PTO/year + 1 mandatory week off between Christmas – New Year
- Paid company holidays
3Di is seeking to obtain a programmer to develop and enhance an Online application that provides information to contractors in the area about contractual opportunities. It also provides information about company assessment, referrals and business assistance opportunities. The application runs on Coldfusion and Oracle.
The contract programmer must already be proficient in the following skills and knowledge:
- ColdFusion (at least version 8)
- SQL coding skills, including Stored Procedures
- Experience with Oracle Database
- Experience with FuseBox framework
- Experience trouble-shooting performance issues on the system
- Ability to communicate well with end-users of the system to discuss changes and fixes, and to do joint trouble-shooting.
- Strong oral communication, technical writing, presentation, and time management skills
I am hiring a Senior Web Developer for a large, stable client here in San Diego. They are an innovative group in the healthcare industry with many projects in the pipeline. These are large applications with thousands of end users.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of software development experience and will have experience working with SW methodologies. They will also have experience with design and implementation of new software applications. They will also need to have database experience (They have both Oracle and SQL in their environment.)
- Hands-on experience with ColdFusion (3 years min)
Extensive experience (at least 5 years) with the following technology:
- Java Script/Jquery
- Web Services/SOAP
A major plus
- -Software development in Healthcare industry
- – Technical Lead on major software development project experience
Non-Technical Skills Needed:
- Ability to interact professionally with their internal business units (their customers)
- Ability to mentor/teach some more junior team members
- Ability to hit the ground running
Skills & Qualifications:
The position requires 3-5 years experience in web programming.
The following knowledge and skills are required:
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, proofing & testing
- Experience with developing web applications that access relational databases
- Bachelor’s degree in programming or related field preferred
- Java experience is a plus
- Web Services development experience a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, ColdFusion expert to provide solutions architecture, analysis & design and development support for a Federal client in the Washington DC area.
The primary responsibilities for this individual are to:
- translate business needs and requirements into technical solutions,
- analyze/make recommendations to existing software design so it can be extended in such a way that it integrates well with the core solutions,
- support and maintain existing core systems and
- provide support to the customer Program Manager and Tantus support team at the project site.
As the Tantus team member, the candidate is expected to provide regular status updates to the Tantus Project Manager, maintain/manage a good relationship with the customer, and monitor and report the risk and issues on the engagement.
- Provide functional and technical subject matter expertise to support development efforts for ColdFusion Applications Test, modify, and implement application code;
- make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with application specifications and industry standards
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
- Ensure technical deliverables are compliant with standards
- Develop, maintain, support, and update code based on Agile methodology
- Evaluate and recommend action on new software versions and service packs from the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products
- Provide technical support and expertise in requirements, design, and code reviews
- Provide technical support for month-end and year-end reporting, and data clean-up
- Support project planning: develop Level of Effort (LOE) estimates and review and provide input to project documentations
- Provide technical expertise during Technical Review Boards, Change Control Boards, and Change Control Committees
- Functional experience and technical knowledge of ColdFusion, .Net and SQL Server
- 4+ years development experience preferably with ColdFusion Applications Experience in design, development of UIs using ColdFusion with CFScript and plugins.
- 3-5 years’ experience with related technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, XML, and JAVA
- 2-3 years hands on experience with Active Directory, LDAP, and HTTP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation/client-facing skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
THIS CONTRACTOR MUST WORK ONSITE.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position will be required to provide the following capabilities: 1) provide systems analysis and detailed design for COMPASS project deliverables. 2) provide support for AMH system development. 3) provide technology mentorship to existing staff while they ramp up on technology and existing system domain knowledge.
The initial duration for this contract is 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Skills Required :
- Communication skills verbal and written
Kansas City TEKsystems is currently seeking several ColdFusion Developers for direct hire opportunities with a fast-growing, advanced technology publishing company in Kansas City.
Scope of Work:
Successful candidate will take part in the design, programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative publishing concepts. In this position, employees work on complex, scalable web-based applications under direction of higher level staff.
*Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and at least two years experience developing ColdFusion applications.
*Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and good organizational abilities.
*A demonstrated record of delivering projects as specified and on schedule is required.
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
Rate: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 per Year
Website Design & Development, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Development Fundamentals and Processes
- Four year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Web design and development, Web based programming, and applications development
- Current Oracle/PL/SQL (Oracle 11g) development experience
- Experience in testing for Section 508 compliance
- Multiple website maintenance and updates
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Web site development needs
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages
- Author complex Web pages with ORACLE database backend
- Assist in project planning and Web site design
- Create prototypes and functional specifications for software projects
- Create technical methodologies for engineering solutions to Web-based development problems
- Determine new Web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins, based on Agency’s needs
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plan and manage related projects
- Analyze Web pages for Section 508 compliance and resolve any issues of non-compliance
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (DreamWeaver, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other web statistics tools
- Provide technical guidance in Web based configuration/applications and development to staff
Looking for Coldfusion Devs to work in Des Moines IA
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
NICE TO HAVE:
- P&C Insurance
- Experience with Browser Compatibility
- Experience with HTML/CF Upgrades
- Experience MQ Series and COBOL