This company is looking for a Coldfusion developer to join their team. It is not a problem if you do not currently have Coldfusion experience, they are very open to teaching someone. They partner with many different large global companies to provide an alternative to their normal rewards platforms. By keeping up with the times they are able to be innovative and one of the only players in their space. This company has a startup feel to it but has been around for over fifteen years and is very stable. This is a great opportunity to join a team where your voice will be heard and where there is a lot of room for growth.
- Web development experience
- Computer Science Degree
- PHP or Python or Ruby
Our client, located in Newton, NJ is seeking a ColdFusion Programmer for an immediate full-time position.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, and support web applications.
- Participate in testing & debugging changes.
- Manage projects by following project management standards.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations.
- Participate in business requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection, and application integration.
- Suggest ideas for improving efficiency.
- Provide application related training.
- Actively participate in workgroups.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in a high-paced, enterprise environment.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2005 and Oracle relational databases. (writing complex SQL -In-line or in stored procedures)
- Ability to function in a project lead role a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to re-engineer existing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, document and develop sophisticated applications and web environments for clients.
- Interface and collaborate with customers regarding requirements , solutions and troubleshoot complex business problems in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and conduct testing of applications prior to deployment.
- Provide mentoring and coding consulting to other developers.
- Assist with the coordination of risk reviews for software and applications.
- Learn new software skills as needed for the development of applications due to the constantly changing field of technology.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed; this description is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the duties of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems or equivalent discipline.
- 5 years of recent experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience in ColdFusion server-side language
Experience with the following:
- eCommerce development and integration
- Relational Database schema design, MSSQL, SQL Server 2008, Working knowledge of SQL Reporting and Integration Services
- HTML5, CSS3, XML , XLST, SOAP
- Mobile Development such as JQuery Mobile
- Development of web services and APIs
- Authoring of requirements and technical design documentation
Additional experience desired:
- Eclipse and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CommonSpot development or similar CMS a plus.
- Knowledge of Coldfusion framework development such as FW1, Fusebox, Coldbox or similar MVC style frameworks a plus.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of people in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written format.
Kansas City TEKsystems is currently seeking several ColdFusion Developers for direct hire opportunities with a fast-growing, advanced technology publishing company in Kansas City.
Scope of Work:
Successful candidate will take part in the design, programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative publishing concepts. In this position, employees work on complex, scalable web-based applications under direction of higher level staff.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and at least two years experience developing ColdFusion applications.
- Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and good organizational abilities.
- A demonstrated record of delivering projects as specified and on schedule is required.
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
As a ColdFusion Developer you will work on the Application Development team to create new applications as well as work in the maintenance of previous developed applications.
You will also work on the external facing web site and other web based products developed for the internal team.
You will be joining a team of 4 developers on over 300 projects.
You will be required to do hands on coding and make suggestions regarding coding specifically in Coldfusion.
Many of the applications will be web based and are time sensitive.
Contract duration: 6 – 18 months, contract to perm.
- 2-3 yrs. of web application development
Vanessa (954) 689-6440
A leading cloud-based auto-communications company is looking to bring on a ColdFusion Developer to their team in Orange County. The Developer must have 6+ years of experience with ColdFusion. Because this is a team environment, you should be open to collaboration. Also, experience with MYSQL and SQL experience are a plus.
- Team player
Collaborative environment and a learning experience
Our client is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Dublin, Ohio (OH). This position will complete highly visible business project work such as New Jersey state implementation, Personal Lines Quote Redesign, as well as production support activities. Practitioners of the IT Application Development profession primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications. Associates are expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications. With minimal guidance, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debug, documents, and maintain those programs. Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in phases. Requirements: ColdFusion Developer Qualifications:
- 3 years of ColdFusion
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or related field is strongly preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in a technical environment
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications. Associates are expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
With full competency, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activity.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Creation of and interface layer which will interact with an externally facing website and internally facing systems.
Also to create internally facing tools to support the overall system.
The position requires a blended mix of web development and maintenance.
Software includes but not limited to
- ColdFusion MX7 or higher,
- web services,
- Oracle 11g
The candidate should possess good communication skills to interface with various levels of customers and management.
Candidate must have the following qualities: ability to efficiently estimate and manage time to meet strict deliverable deadlines, capable of understanding and solving problems, familiar with the entire software development lifecycle, ability to work directly with the customer via email, meetings and phone calls and strong ability to multi task and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Experience in ColdFusion, web services, and Oracle/SQL are required.