Metters has an immediate opening for a Mid-level to Senior Web Application Developer to support our DHS Client
USCIS client in a rapid web application development project utilizing leading-edge technologies. The developer will primarily drive the direction of the client’s web technology solutions in this project, define and implement best practices and build powerful and extensible web application functionality.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities, such as those conducted by the client’s applicable review authorities
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Provides technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met in an Agile/SCRUM environment
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCRUM team structure
- 5+ years developing complex ColdFusion applications
- Advanced knowledge of ColdBox, Mach II, Model Glue or other OO Frameworks
- Understanding of Cold Fusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Demonstrated documentation and code-testing skills
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products
- Product Development Experience. Possibly multiple concurrent products at the same time
- Understands scaling and performance
- Experience in: PVCS, Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium, Internet Information Services, HP Quality Center, Serena Tracker, and AccVerify, JAWS
- Bachelors / Master Degree
- Minimum Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in ColdFusion 9 Certification
Seeking senior level ColdFusion Developer with the ability to work with minimal supervision in assisting us with numerous projects.
This person will be developing, troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining our current applications.
This is an on-site project.
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced ColdFusion Developer to join a growing and very successful e-business services provider located in the beautiful Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida area.
Coordinate activities with the project development team to:
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines
- Maintain web applications using standard API’s
- Responsible for unit testing
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget
- Develop custom applications while following the company’s programming standards
- Produce quality well-tested code for the assigned projects
- Keep up-to-date with technical as well as industry sector developments
- BA or BS degree in computer science or software engineering (or similar)
- 1+ years experience of relevant software development experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Must understand web and internet architecture
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the profession
- Excellent communication skills
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Position – COLDFUSION WEB DEVELOPER
Location –CHICAGO, IL
Length – 12 MONTHS
- The position requires a blended mix of web development and maintenance.
- The candidate should possess good communication skills to interface with various levels of customers and management.
- Candidate must have the following qualities: ability to efficiently estimate and manage time to meet strict deliverable deadlines, capable of understanding and solving problems, familiar with the entire software development lifecycle, ability to work directly with the customer via email, meetings and phone calls and strong ability to multi task and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Apex Systems is looking for a Coldfusion Developer for a 1 month remote opportunity with our global client!
Remote position – individual must be motivated! They are in a hosted model – communication and dependability is important!
Must be available traditional business hours and off hours work. Facilitates the global audience – some opportunities once every other week that require off hours work.
Coldfusion 10 experience!
Windows Server 2008 and IIS experience!
Phone Interview to hire.
The candidate for this position will be part of a team responsible for supporting the design, development, procurement, enhancement, test and evaluation, deployment, and maintenance of new and fielded applications and interfaces using the ColdFusion technology stack.
Software development includes but is not limited to:
Providing software and firmware updates to current software applications and for future developed software applications.
Providing ColdFusion expertise for programming and application, and interface development.
Providing software updates to maintain or meet security requirements for software operation of customer networked systems.
Web Application Servers:
ColdFusion version 9.0
Windows Server 2003 – iis 6.0, iis 7.0
Web Application Technologies:
ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML)
Cascading Style Sheets CCSS) 1.0-4.x
Microsoft SQL Server version 2008R2, 2012.
Company is an industry leader in healthcare software and is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to fill a key role in building high-volume based web applications and be a part of the ongoing development of applications.
Experience & Education:
- ColdFusion 8 experience with understanding of OOP methodologies.
- 2+ years experience with writing CF including use of CFCs & AJAX functionality.
- SQL and SQL Server 2000-2005 Development (Stored Procedures/ efficient SQL coding).
- Source Control Software experience with Subversion a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a good sense of humor.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member as well as on solo projects.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
The Principal developer should have the ability to create SharePoint sites, new Lotus Notes databases and modify existing databases. Also experience with Domino Web development, HTML, Java Script, XPages, Lotus script, Java, PERL, and web development skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to multi-task with strong problem identification and solving abilities. Must be detail-oriented.
Primary skills needed:
- HTML – HyperText Markup Language
- XHTML – Extended HyperText Markup Language
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheets
- Knowledge of a Webserver such as Apache
- Adding and deleting files
- User Interface design
Secondary skills needed:
- XML – eXtensible Markup Language
- Web Services – Used in the server backend
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, other)
- Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Unix)
- JSP – Java Server Pages
- JSF – Java Server Faces
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Minimum of 10 years of related experience in web software development with the following skill sets:
- Java Script,
- Lotus Script, and
- Graphic Design
Our Client in New Albany, OH is seeking a ColdFusion Programmer for a 10 month contract:
Looking for an expert ColdFusion programmer to assist in the redesign of a Workforce Management application. Must be able to build user friendly interfaces that are efficient and scalable.
- Solid 3+ years ColdFusion (coding, designing and optimizing mission critical applications)
- Database development experience (MySQL and/or Oracle)
- Strong communication skills, technical and nontechnical
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Work in a fast paced team environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to read and understand previously written code
- Assist in the redesign of an on-line Workforce Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation
- Share best practices and insight in order to build an efficient, robust, and scalable tool
- Write code within required framework to ensure efficiency and standards
- Quality assurance testing
Nice To Have:
- Experience developing IPAD/mobile applications
- Workforce Management knowledge