Sr Cold Fusion Developer –
- Provides feedback and makes recommendations on matters of technical feasibility, capabilities, approach, design, architecture, scalability and reliability.
- Writes well-documented and secure application / database code on one or more projects per specifications.
- Creates or receives graphic images, layouts, data schema, and database logic to use for any given project; maintains the above, making any future modifications as required.
- During development of deliverables’, performs and/or oversees all necessary unit tests and supports functional QA tests.
- Supports team activities such as code reviews, deployment documentation, problem identification / resolution and other related application support.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and techniques.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards and related information as provided.
- Communicates status of projects and identifies issues affecting overall ability to complete tasks on schedule.
- Communicates in a professional manner, according to accepted business practices. Uses courteous language and positive tone in all dealings with business associates and clients.
Job Qualifications Required
- 5+ years of experience with ColdFusion (certification is a plus)
- Advanced database skills with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with two or more ColdFusion framework(s) used for the pre and post processing, Unit testing, load objects, and data base layer
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Motivated team player
- Needs to be onsite in NC
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, computer science or related field; a certificate or an associate’s degree is acceptable in some cases
Job Type: Full-time