Contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA
We are hiring a ColdFusion Developer that will be doing web development using ColdFusion and MS SQL Server.
Candidate must have these skills:
- ColdFusion (a must)
- MS SQL
- Responsive frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize
- Job Type: Full-time
- ColdFusion Development: 3 years
What We’re Looking For:
- Employees with solid programming skills and solid principles
- Developers who know their way into and around a database
- People for whom the internet is an old and constant friend
- People who get off on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone you’d like to work next to (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
Who We Are
- We work in travel and tourism, helping the people that promote their cities, states and countries as great places to vacation.
- We do that in a lot of ways, including making websites for them, helping them rank in the right searches and giving them amazing cloud-based tools for managing tons of data and online content.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up
- 27 days off a year (as in more than 5 weeks)
- $2,500 a year to spend on getting smarter where and how you want
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- Full medical + options for vision, dental, disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, stock awards & loads more
Job Type: Full-time
- custom queries: 1 year
- Database Development: 1 year
- SQL Server: 1 year
Robert Half Technology is working with a great company in downtown Pittsburgh who is seeking a ColdFusion Web Developer for a contract to hire opportunity!! The web developer is responsible to complete tasks as assigned by the webmaster in a timely and accurate fashion, as well as other duties as required by the company. This includes and may not be limited to: developing and improving our ecommerce website, testing for security vulnerabilities, integrating our website with our ERP system.
Key Job Elements:
- Design, layout and code new web pages
- Prepare images for use on website
- Effectively work with the webmaster, marketing department and IT to produce dynamic web applications written in ColdFusion
- To help in the development of international ecommerce websites
- Work to integrate our current ecommerce website with our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Other duties as required to accomplish goals and tasks for the Marketing, IT and company
- A degree in computer science, IST, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-2 years experience developing web applications or dynamic database based websites
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of current Internet standards, including Web browsers and browser specifications
- Candidates have a background working in a dynamic, interactive, and cooperative team environment.
- 1-2 years developing ColdFusion websites and web applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Ability to learn new internet and authoring technologies relevant for web site development
Growing group in search for a Codfusion developer in Pittsburgh, PA.
- 8+ Years developing in Coldfusion
- Experience in various browser
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier.
5 years of Cold Fusion Minimum
Designed and Built Prototypes – this should be on the resume
This group is responsible for supporting ADP National (benefits). He is looking for someone to design/build prototypes. His group builds all prototypes for all new and existing products. This position is backend only. He wants someone that is a pure coder – not a manager. He would like the person to potentially have the ability to be a development lead down the road.
NOTES: M, W, F in office and T, TH they can work from home.
e-STAFF Consulting is seeking a Software Developer for a client west of Downtown Pittsburgh for an open ended contract.
Candidates must be comfortable/experience with Coldfusion and MySQL. Candidates experienced with CF v10 are highly preferred.
Ideally, candidates will have 2+ years experience with the ability to work without being managed.
Please apply if interested in hearing more. Pay is comparable with experience.
We are a website development company with an automotive focus. We are looking to expand our development team due to some new opportunities and need for a front end developer with experience in ColdFusion or other Server Side Scripting Language. We work hard to make sure all our sites are cross-browser compatible as well as fully functioning on PC and MAC platforms. We are also planning on greatly expanding our mobile platform.
- 3-5 years experience developing in ColdFusion or similar server side scripting language
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of AJAX functionality using JQUERY
- Understanding of JSON functionality using JQUERY
- Cross Browser Compatibility Development
- Mobile application Development experience
- Bootstrap application development a plus
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience a plus
- Work ethic that demonstrates empathy for clients and their users
- Proven ability to meet milestones and deadlines and deliver completed applications with minimal direction
- In-depth experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications
- Problem-solving and debugging skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
The company is seeking a Web Developer to join the dynamic IT team.
If you are passionate about technology and web development, then this is the perfect role for you. This position is one that will allow for innovation and conceptual freedom. With a small and aggressive IT department, you can be part of a team that is creating enterprise software from the ground up.
This role is highly technical. A solid knowledge of programming logic, coding methods, best practices and integration with MS SQL is very important. It requires an innovative and forward thinking person that primarily develops in Adobe Cold Fusion. We do use Cold Fusion frameworks, so an understanding of the ‘model glue’ framework is a plus.
- Solid working knowledge in a variety of programming languages, including Adobe Cold Fusion (primary language), Java, HTML5, JQuery, CSS, internet technologies including IIS and web services
- Extensive database experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012, SQL Management Studio, writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Understanding of integrations with other applications
- Thorough understanding website development and programming
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Familiar with code versioning (RedGate)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Creativity in the case of Web or interface design
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and/or 4-6 years equivalent work experience.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
REMOTE WORK IS ALSO FINE
- Client is looking for a strong Coldfusion Developer/Web Developer for a project with a current client of mine.
- This will be for a web development project that the client has.
- Client needs a Consultant for at least 6 months plus possible extension and remote work should be fine for this.
Please answer the following questions: