The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) is looking for an Application Developer near our customer site in Washington, DC
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, analyzing and documenting requirements of customers and team members and then bringing them to life through design, development, testing, and maintenance of web-based applications and databases.
Explore, understand, and document the needs of the customer
Design and develop programmatic, enjoyable-to-use database, workflow and interface solutions
Design, develop, and maintain measuring and reporting solutions
Manage and maintain an existing instance of the system while developing new system enhancements
Interpret leadership and customer guidance and functional requirements into strong design and implementation plans
Apply industry best practices and database/web design standards
Provide technical support to end users of the system
Create documentation of activities, processes, and procedures
Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
Typically requires BS degree in Computer Science or a comparable program and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Basic qualifications: (Must have)
Proficient in database administration, application development, and background to assist with requirements.
Experience with the software development lifecycle, requirements and system documentation practices, and Joint application design (JAD).
Experience with Tableau is preferred.
Sr Cold Fusion Developer –
- Provides feedback and makes recommendations on matters of technical feasibility, capabilities, approach, design, architecture, scalability and reliability.
- Writes well-documented and secure application / database code on one or more projects per specifications.
- Creates or receives graphic images, layouts, data schema, and database logic to use for any given project; maintains the above, making any future modifications as required.
- During development of deliverables’, performs and/or oversees all necessary unit tests and supports functional QA tests.
- Supports team activities such as code reviews, deployment documentation, problem identification / resolution and other related application support.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and techniques.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards and related information as provided.
- Communicates status of projects and identifies issues affecting overall ability to complete tasks on schedule.
- Communicates in a professional manner, according to accepted business practices. Uses courteous language and positive tone in all dealings with business associates and clients.
Job Qualifications Required
- 5+ years of experience with ColdFusion (certification is a plus)
- Advanced database skills with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with two or more ColdFusion framework(s) used for the pre and post processing, Unit testing, load objects, and data base layer
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Motivated team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, computer science or related field; a certificate or an associate’s degree is acceptable in some cases
Job Type: Full-time
Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Tasks the role will be performing:
- Analysis, design, coding and development testing of the ColdFusion application.
- Providing short term production support and enhancements after implementation.
- Interacting with staff daily to create interfaces/calls with other program application.
- Consistently updating the project manager on progress made and issues encountered.
- Providing best practices and techniques of development in ColdFusion to staff Personnel.
Requirements for the position:
- At least 84+ months of experience developing in ColdFusion in version 8 or higher.
- At least 48+ months of experience developing SQL statements in an Oracle Relational Database System.
- At least 12+ months experience with utilizing MS Outlook for written communications
We are looking for an outstanding self-starter Senior Web Master to be responsible for the development of web and mobile applications. The Senior Web Master responsibilities include developing and maintaining applications for our intranet and internet website from concept to completion.
Examples of Important Duties:
- Serves as a technical lead on web and application projects
- Takes responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices, SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Creates website layout and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrates data from various back-end services and databases
- Uses relational database knowledge
- Has experience with MySQL, Oracle and/or SQLite
- Produces software code in support of organizational goals: ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JQuery
- Must have good understanding of software engineering methodologies, including the ability to work with customers to define requirements, software specifications, and documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling applications and web sites
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- SharePoint Development experience a plus
- CMS development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong experience with IIS 7.0 and ColdFusion Application Server
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints
- High school diploma or GED; and
- An associate’s degree in computer field and three years related experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management systems, or related field and two years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: $61,482.00 – $105,413.00 Annually
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our Team in our Crystal City, VA Office.
Job Summary :
- Analyze and gather requirements and convert project specifications, problems and procedures to create detailed design flowchart for coding.
- Research, develop and write complex high end, mission critical, role based enterprise level computer programs requiring high degree of security and computational ability.
- Review and analyze complex programming specifications to resolve issues. Prepare technical standards, provide technical advice and guidance, and collaborate with other programmers to conceptualize and develop design.
- Conduct thorough problem analysis, document findings, and propose creative solutions.
- Prepare test strategies and test plan documents.
- Perform various forms of testing including unit, functional and quality assurance.
- Coordinate end to end runs and provide production support and suggest enhancements to existing business applications.
- Use technical judgment and make appropriate system decisions.
- Analyze and debug Application/Client Server connectivity problems.
- Perform SDLC process including designing and developing applications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Experience working as a JAVA/J2EE developer and with Java to J2EE standards and technologies including but not limited to: o JSP o Struts 2 o iBATIS o Spring o Servlets o Beans o Servlets
- Experience in o SQL and PLSQL coding , Stored procedures and packages , SQL performance tuning o SQL troubleshooting
- Strong experience in Weblogic Application Server, Sun Solaris, client/server development and web development. Knowledge of UNIX and Linux.
- 2+ years of development experience with Java Swing/Derby is a must
- Strong experience in software architecture
- Very good understanding of Mobile Computing technologies and experience in development of applications for handheld devices.
- Prior experience in capture and storage of photographic images in strongly required Strong debugging skills of the application.
- Experience in programming in ColdFusion Excellent working knowledge of internet/intranet technologies.
- Sun Certified developer is a plus.
- Prior experience in managing teams and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent communication skills Ability to dedicate work to team members and validate results
Required Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Required Experience: ***Prior experience in the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) highly desired***
This job requires Active Public Trust. HUD PIV card preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Minimum 5 years of web development, web application development experience.
- Outstanding analytical ability and creative thinking.
- 3+ years ColdFusion experience required (CFML)
- SQL, T-SQL expertise a large plus
- Exposure to working with relational databases Oracle or SQL Server.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a great team player.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science nice to have.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
- Values-based personality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Strong SQL development skills
- Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information
- Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols
- Ability to write and execute unit tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience
- 5+ years current ColdFusion experience
- 5+ years current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills): If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
The Senior Application Developer will work on-site in Morrisville, NC.
Responsibilities: The role of Senior Application Developer must have knowledge and experience working with Web applications tools/languages. Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contribute to all phases of the product life-cycle
- Develop design, structure, content, and functionality of new applications
- Produce clean, well-structured, and easily maintainable code compliant with 508c accessibility standards
- Lead project teams
- Lead in the design and implementation of tools to search and display data
- Ensure comprehensive, quality project documentation are created
- Lead and mentor junior developers as assigned
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 8 years’ experience developing applications within a team setting
Required Skills and Competencies:
To be considered, candidates should have the following:
- Expertise with ColdFusion, PHP and Laravel frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer)
- Experience of working with browser based development and debugging tools (Firefox Firebug, Safari, Chrome and IE developer tools)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with web graphics tools and responsive design (bootstrap familiarity is plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subversion(SVN) or other mainstream source control system
- Section 508 accessibility standards
The successful candidate will be subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
Web Developer, Mid Key Role:
- 7+ years of experience in information technology designing, developing, and delivery of Web-based solutions or applications
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint REST API
- Experience with relational databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, or SQL Server
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience with software development or BA or BS degree and 5+ years of experience in developing information technology solutions
- Experience with performing customer service and support
- Experience with gathering user requirements and writing design documents
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with designing and building Web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Experience with designing and developing user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements
- Ability to work well in a team environment and analyze an organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications to develop an effective Web site
- Ability to advise and assist with a design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.