- Able to start immediately
- Successfully interact with product owners, quality assurance testers, other developers, and system architect daily to produce high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Develop, program, test, and maintain web-related projects including, but not limited to websites, landing pages and Databases
- Expected to perform and produce in a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of relational databases and applications including design, development, implementation and maintenance
- Follow proper coding standards
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Able to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contacts
- Ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quickly
- Attends meetings and provides information to staff as appropriate.
- Must be a US citizen
- Experience working with Department of Defense preferred
- Security clearance preferred
- CAC card preferred
- Web programming experience with ColdFusion version 9, 10 or 11
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- DOD: 1 year
- Codfusion Developement: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Security Clearance
- CAC Card
- US Citizenship
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and talented ColdFusion Software Engineer to add to our fun and engaging engineering team that delivers valuable, high quality software to our customers. The Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, QA team, support and product to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the Agile/Scrum/Kanban-based software development lifecycle.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our rapid growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, and more, as we continue to expand our organization.
Innovative Culture: You will be working with a team that promotes innovation and seeks efficient, creative and quality ways to overcome the tasks at hand.
Growth Market: We provide a fast-growing software solutions to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare – with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: The Addison office offers a team of engineers that are friendly and inviting. They are often going to lunch together, organizing happy hours, having fun in the office and often socializing outside the office.
This position will be located in our Addison, TX office and will report to our Software Engineering Manager. Our Addison office is located just minutes from major highway intersections and many places to eat and shop!
As a Software Engineer , you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create, modify, develop, author, and implement software functionality, applications and services based upon requirements and architectural design.
- Work with a small and engaging development team in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban manner.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop valuable, quality software to deliver to our clients and the market.
- Develop high quality complex software through object-orientated software development.
- Maintain legacy code and functionality.
- Participate in the quality process though unit test design, authoring, and review.
- Work closely with quality engineers to develop test plans.
- Follow establish engineering guidance and governance procedures as defined in the team’s Definition of Done and Working Agreement.
- Address questions and/or problems through troubleshooting and provides proper direction to support, product and others.
- Identify changing needs and priorities, crafts recommendations and communicates appropriately.
- Assist the team with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Provide status updates to leadership on projects and performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience with ColdFusion
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with a modern IDE (Sublime, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Experience with a version control system (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience with a relational database system (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with an MVC framework, such as FW/1
- Experience with troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- A desire to work with, and quickly learn a modern development stack that includes jQuery, Bootstrap and Handlebars
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with .Net and OneClick apps
- Experience with SQL tuning and performance improvements
- Experience with Tomcat or a J2EE platform
They currently have 1 developer on staff. If things work out it could have extension possibilities for a year or be a possible longer term conversion.
JOB DETAILS :
- Position: Coldfusion Developer
- Location: Hopkins, MN
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months
Would prefer 5 years with ColdFusion and SQL. (they are using MySQL).
We are looking for an outstanding self-starter Senior Web Master to be responsible for the development of web and mobile applications. The Senior Web Master responsibilities include developing and maintaining applications for our intranet and internet website from concept to completion.
Examples of Important Duties:
- Serves as a technical lead on web and application projects
- Takes responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices, SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Creates website layout and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrates data from various back-end services and databases
- Uses relational database knowledge
- Has experience with MySQL, Oracle and/or SQLite
- Produces software code in support of organizational goals: ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JQuery
- Must have good understanding of software engineering methodologies, including the ability to work with customers to define requirements, software specifications, and documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling applications and web sites
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- SharePoint Development experience a plus
- CMS development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong experience with IIS 7.0 and ColdFusion Application Server
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints
- High school diploma or GED; and
- An associate’s degree in computer field and three years related experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management systems, or related field and two years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: $61,482.00 – $105,413.00 Annually
Qualified candidates will assist with maintaining and supporting all aspects of the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to ColdFusion web application development, front-end/UX/UI design, and content updates. Qualified candidates must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment and must display excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.
Please include links to recent examples of your ColdFusion and front-end development work along with your application, as well as a brief description of your involvement in each project.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Will possess strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Will possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning.
- Responsibilities Maintain, enhance and support the law school web infrastructure including but not limited to the law school public website, student portals, and affiliated websites.
- Develop scalable, secure custom ColdFusion web applications to support the law school community and improve audience engagement/reduce manual processes.
- Monitor and analyze Google Analytics metrics to improve site navigation and UX.
- Maintain and support the law school’s Google Apps for Education/G Suite account.
- Assist with Salesforce and Pardot integration into existing web infrastructure.
- Supplement the existing Help Desk staff by handling calls and cases as needed.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree, Combined work experience and education as equivalent
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Field of Expertise: Understanding of and experience with object oriented design; Web servers; Web applications and programming languages; Web content management systems, search engine optimization, and usability engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of ColdFusion development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS SQL/mySQL databases
- Demonstrated experience developing mobile-first responsive websites
- Demonstrated experience with usability/UX principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience with Windows-based servers and IIS
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- WordPress experience
- Salesforce and Pardot experience
The Senior Application Developer will work on-site in Morrisville, NC.
Responsibilities: The role of Senior Application Developer must have knowledge and experience working with Web applications tools/languages. Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contribute to all phases of the product life-cycle
- Develop design, structure, content, and functionality of new applications
- Produce clean, well-structured, and easily maintainable code compliant with 508c accessibility standards
- Lead project teams
- Lead in the design and implementation of tools to search and display data
- Ensure comprehensive, quality project documentation are created
- Lead and mentor junior developers as assigned
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 8 years’ experience developing applications within a team setting
Required Skills and Competencies:
To be considered, candidates should have the following:
- Expertise with ColdFusion, PHP and Laravel frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer)
- Experience of working with browser based development and debugging tools (Firefox Firebug, Safari, Chrome and IE developer tools)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with web graphics tools and responsive design (bootstrap familiarity is plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subversion(SVN) or other mainstream source control system
- Section 508 accessibility standards
The successful candidate will be subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
Do you want a chance to work with a company that is “Developer First”? Everything we do is based around providing the right tools, environment and projects to allow or development team to thrive, and deliver great software!
ten24 is looking for the right application developer to join our team. Our application developer position is a great opportunity to learn on the job and directly contribute, in a big way, to ten24’s software projects.
Our eCommerce platform, Slatwall Commerce (www.slatwallcommerce.com) is a leading solution for companies that have complex B2C and B2B requirements. You’ll get to work on the Slatwall core as well as coll projects for companies like Sotheby’s, Inc. Magazine, Total Wine & More and many others,
- 2-4 years experience in web development with a language such as PHP, ColdFusion, Ruby.
- SQL experience (MySQL or SQL Server)
- Basic web server technology (Apache or IIS)
Nice To Haves:
- Understanding of eCommerce businesses
- Understanding of development frameworks (MVC concepts)
- Understanding of Angular
Job Type: Full-time
Do you love to develop and deliver apps that impact business?
Do you dislike systems that don’t work properly, and feel compelled to improve them?
Are you passionate about innovation? Can you check your ego at the door and work as a team to get everything working like a well-oiled machine?
iCapture offers excellent paid holidays, paid time off, bonuses, and health, dental and vision benefits plus FSA.
Here at iCapture we have a tremendous product that massively impacts the number and quality of leads that our clients capture from trade shows and events. We help them streamline their processes to generate more business.
Currently there are 12 of us but we are growing rapidly. We are looking for another member of the application development team.
You will be maintaining existing applications as well as designing, coding and debugging new applications for our website and mobile app using web technology.
As our team is small, you will have responsibilities in all aspects of our systems development life cycle. You will be continuously learning and innovating as well as supporting and maintaining legacy systems. In our fast paced environment, you will identify opportunities and problems quickly and get them resolved efficiently.
- Demonstrated fluency in backend development with Adobe ColdFusion
- Some experience in other backend development technologies i.e. PHP/Composer, NodeJS/NPM, MySQL.
- Experience with source code control management (such as Git)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience programming and developing in a small collaborative team environment.
- You are focused on achieving the goals of your company and like to work to clear structures and clear goals – if you don’t have them you will get them
- You have delivered results that made a measurable difference to your company and this is your passion. You know this is the best way to make customers happy and build the company
- Results are more important to you than glory
- You are a “go-to” person – you have processes for getting things done
- You are organized, and keep data and information efficiently filed
- You have worked in a small to medium sized business
- You want to work in a company where you can grow with the company
- You are good with detail and spotting problems
Web Developer, Mid Key Role:
- 7+ years of experience in information technology designing, developing, and delivery of Web-based solutions or applications
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint REST API
- Experience with relational databases, including Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, or SQL Server
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience with software development or BA or BS degree and 5+ years of experience in developing information technology solutions
- Experience with performing customer service and support
- Experience with gathering user requirements and writing design documents
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with designing and building Web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Experience with designing and developing user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements
- Ability to work well in a team environment and analyze an organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications to develop an effective Web site
- Ability to advise and assist with a design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of a Web Administrator. The Web Administrator is responsible for overseeing the development and continuing maintenance of the court’s internal and external websites in a manner that is consistent with the court’s vision, mission, and end-user needs. The incumbent is a project manager and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. The incumbent also provides technical recommendations to court management. This position reports directly to the IT Systems Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field;
- Knowledge of Web development and HTML;
- Demonstrated ability to combine the creative use of technology, web design elements, and layout that results in an appealing website that provides quick access to information sought by the user;
- Solid understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds;
- Knowledge of MS Windows servers, IIS, and Active Directory;
- Knowledge of ColdFusion;
- Knowledge of Drupal and ability to integrate Drupal modules;
- Experience developing custom themes for Drupal and with Drupal multi-site environments;
- Commitment to performing functional and security testing of websites and applications prior to roll out;
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL and ability to write SQL queries;
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and writing) to individuals and groups to provide accurate and thorough information, translating technical terms into non-technical language;
- Commitment to performing functional and security testing of applications prior to roll out;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.