The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) is looking for an Application Developer near our customer site in Washington, DC
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, analyzing and documenting requirements of customers and team members and then bringing them to life through design, development, testing, and maintenance of web-based applications and databases.
Explore, understand, and document the needs of the customer
Design and develop programmatic, enjoyable-to-use database, workflow and interface solutions
Design, develop, and maintain measuring and reporting solutions
Manage and maintain an existing instance of the system while developing new system enhancements
Interpret leadership and customer guidance and functional requirements into strong design and implementation plans
Apply industry best practices and database/web design standards
Provide technical support to end users of the system
Create documentation of activities, processes, and procedures
Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
Typically requires BS degree in Computer Science or a comparable program and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Basic qualifications: (Must have)
Proficient in database administration, application development, and background to assist with requirements.
Experience with the software development lifecycle, requirements and system documentation practices, and Joint application design (JAD).
Experience with Tableau is preferred.
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design.
- Manages monthly release schedule for application sustainment and enhancements
- Provide documentation for scheduled and emergency releases including design documents, releases notes, migration documentation
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Create and implement system-wide Unit Test plans for regression testing
- Support ColdFusion server administration, deployment, and compliance within operational environment.
- Use version control to version your code and documentations
- Conduct peer reviews and code reviews
- US Citizenship
- ADP 2 or Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 8+ relevant years of hands on experience in a wide array of web technologies including
- ColdFusion 2016
- Experience in development of Web Applications
- Experience in utilizing/creating data models
- Experience in writing complex database queries, creating tables/views, stored procedures against Oracle Databases
- Experience in multi-tier development projects including development of middle tier and front end interface
- Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
Nice to have:
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
Contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA
We are hiring a ColdFusion Developer that will be doing web development using ColdFusion and MS SQL Server.
Candidate must have these skills:
- ColdFusion (a must)
- MS SQL
- Responsive frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize
- Job Type: Full-time
- ColdFusion Development: 3 years
- Able to start immediately
- Successfully interact with product owners, quality assurance testers, other developers, and system architect daily to produce high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Develop, program, test, and maintain web-related projects including, but not limited to websites, landing pages and Databases
- Expected to perform and produce in a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of relational databases and applications including design, development, implementation and maintenance
- Follow proper coding standards
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Able to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contacts
- Ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quickly
- Attends meetings and provides information to staff as appropriate.
- Must be a US citizen
- Experience working with Department of Defense preferred
- Security clearance preferred
- CAC card preferred
- Web programming experience with ColdFusion version 9, 10 or 11
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- DOD: 1 year
- Codfusion Developement: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Security Clearance
- CAC Card
- US Citizenship
SilkRoad is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to perform web application and API development in support of SilkRoad products. They will also design and develop Human Resources applications with a focus on APIs, databases and user interface principals and techniques.
- Performs full life cycle system development activities (requirements definition, design, development, testing: verification/validation), implementation, and quality assurance.
- Develops RESTful APIs using ASP.net and C#
- Develops web pages using ASP.net, C#, MS MVC, AngularJS, HTML, XSL/XSLT.
- Designs and implements relational databases.
- Creates and executes efficient stored procedures and queries against relational databases, primarily SQL Server 2016.
- Translates functional requirements into applications; develops and implements test validations of the applications.
- Analyzes test results and recommends modifications to the applications to meet functional specifications; resolves implementation and post-production issues.
- Documents modifications and enhancements made to the applications as required by the project.
- Results driven professional.
- Passionate team member; cultivates an energizing environment and is committed to team success.
- Supports a culture of customer appreciation and service excellence; delivers on-time, superior solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Successful communicator at all levels using all media, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates skill, knowledge and understanding of company, products, job duties, and appropriate work methods.
- Contributes to a climate of innovation and continuous improvement to achieve excellence and support business success.
- Demonstrates personal excellence, accountability and integrity.
- Ability to interface with external contacts while favorably representing SilkRoad in the marketplace.
- Demonstrates skills in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced, team based environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience designing and implementing commercial software.
- Strong experience with systems integration
- Experience working with iterative development methodologies (XP, Scrum…).
- Experience with code maintenance.
- Desired Experience
- Strong understanding of Azure and its available services.
- Experience with ColdFusion.
The Developer will interface with clients, account management, QA and IM teams so strong, clear written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
What You Will Do:
- Support existing client applications
- Interface with clients, account management, QA and IM teams
- ColdFusion with extensive use of CFCs
- MS SQL 2008 or greater
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work with other team members
- Capacity to thrive within a high-energy fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Bootstrap a plus
- Knowledge of .NET a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent a plus
- Must be authorized to work in U.S. for any employer
At Ansira, we believe in working hard but having fun too through many company events throughout the year and we offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and company 401(K) matching plan.
Ready to join the Ansira team?
Job Type: Full-time
Citynet’s Software Development division is looking for an exceptional ColdFusion developer to join our team. If you are an experienced developer with a strong background in data driven applications for the web, who enjoys challenging, fast-paced projects – keep reading!
Our software developers are responsible for completing a wide array of projects. These include designing, developing, and providing support for new software applications, modifying existing applications for both our internal systems and our customers.
- Morgantown, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Bridgeport, WV (HQ)
- Westerville, OH
- Design and develop new solutions for customers
- Support existing systems
- Monitor and manage server logs
- Proactively seek methods for improving applications and processes.
- Monitor and improve system performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Improve professional skillset and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel for client meetings and to other Citynet offices may be required.
Skills and traits of our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience.)
- Strong technical skills in web development languages and scripting with 2+ years of experience in ColdFusion (or 3+ years of experience building complex web apps in PHP or Ruby)
About the Job
The ColdFusion Developer plays a key role in executing SunFrog strategy and operational excellence. As a member of the development team you will be responsible for writing and testing new code, optimizing existing code, integrating third party applications and much more.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated development experience with ColdFusion and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enjoy a fun and casual work environment with awesome coworkers! This full-time position offers many of the traditional benefits you’d expect and some added perks like fun company events, onsite deli, free coffee, reduced gym memberships and more!
We are looking for a self-starting, creative and team oriented Internet Application Developer to join our Technology team in New York City!
You will help develop and build web-based systems for our two (and growing!) eCommerce companies.
Scope of job:
- Developer will be working with an in-house Development team to build and maintain custom web-based systems and applications
- Developer will be working in a team environment but must possess the drive to take ownership of tasks, always analyzing their own work
- Further duties include system architecture design and planning, database development and optimization, self-evaluating work performed for accuracy and practicality, troubleshooting new and existing system issues, upgrading existing Web-based systems
- Candidate is expected to learn and stay current with new and emerging development technologies and practices
- As part of the in-house Development team, developer will work closely with other team members in an open, friendly and collaborative environment
- Developer will be responsible for reporting to the department manager to receive new assignments and review current assignments
- We operate with a modified SCRUM-based methodology, so familiarity with that process would be beneficial but is not a requirement
Specific qualifications we are looking for include:
- 2-4 years of professional web development experience
- Must have knowledge and understanding of web usability & performance
- An understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform development issues
- Understanding of best web development practices
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze work product from not only a programming standpoint, but also from end-user perspectives
- Familiarity with content-management systems
- Familiarity with using APIs to connect to data sources
- Familiarity with developing Web sites/systems for mobile devices
- Candidates must be able to provide examples of Web sites or systems they have previously created
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance with low contributions from employees
- Employee discounts
- Free snacks and coffee (occasional company lunches too, cuz why not?!)
- A culture that is family oriented, fun and a little out there (annual spirit week? CHECK. Flashpoll Friday CHECK.)
Systems Analyst Support/Web Application Developer Support:
- Shall provide Systems Analyst/Web Application Developer support to develop/modify/ modernize/enhance existing data collection software to facilitate aeromedical education, research, and consultation mission objectives as defined by the customer. The organization currently provides operational support for 54 web applications and 42 databases. The Web applications alone served over 2 million page views (and growing) over the past year (2015-2016), and were accessed by over 620 DoD installations worldwide.
Web Application Support:
- Shall develop and maintain 711 HPW sponsored web applications. The contractor shall ensure applications meet end user requirements and maintain 99% availability during business hours. Additionally, the contractor shall ensure 90% of applications outages and user account issues are resolved within 4 working hours of notification
- Shall develop input and output capabilities (e.g. reports and web screens) that comply with AF and customer requirements. The contractor shall ensure 90% of projects are completed IAW an internal development schedule unless approved otherwise by the OMCI Branch Chief or higher authority.
- Shall protect and manage data that may be categorized as Controlled Unclassified Information, sensitive, Personally Identifiable Information and/or Health Insurance Portability, and Accountability Act related. Specifically, the contractor shall ensure all sensitive data is appropriately segregated and controlled by applicable discretionary access controls.
- Shall ensure all projects comply with AF and organizational software design and coding standards.
- Shall use and modify existing data collection software to develop appropriate searchable fields to simplify data analysis.
- Shall build report capabilities from data sets to answer research questions.
- Shall identify data external “off the shelf” technologies as required.
- Shall perform assigned portions of system analysis, design, programming, and documentation for windows or web-based applications, using Air Force Network Integration Center (AFNIC) approved software and design tools.
- Shall implement data acquisition protocols; capture, update, enhance, modify, and add report generators; develop user interfaces; and develop documentation.
- Shall perform research, analysis, reporting, and updating of files or systems as required. Projects may include special inventories, equipment management, and other resource management.
- Shall develop, modify, update, and maintain 711 HPW web applications for different organizations within the 711 HPW. Database and web server administration responsibilities are also required.
- Participate in periodic code reviews, as a peer evaluator, and/or a submitter to ensure consistency in design, code development, and documentation.
- Document, design, develop, test, implement, and support web applications based on user requirements.
- Create, modify, troubleshoot, and update input and output capabilities including reports and web pages. Reports may vary in complexity based on audience and identified requirements.
- Conduct analyses for new reports and capabilities; provide technical consultation to users and customers.
- Interact with users and customers to obtain requirements and verify developed solutions meet needs initially and over time.
- Establish and implement application-controlled chain-of-custody and associated management requirements for documents containing Controlled Unclassified Information and/or sensitive data.
- Develop and/or provide the ability to capture and report transaction and usage metrics.
- Develop and/or provide the ability to archive, search, and recover historical data.
- Provide discretionary access control for web pages, reports, and databases.
- Develop methods and capabilities to establish robust data transaction monitoring.
- Given technical requirements and design specifications, can produce technical and user documentation and program in relational database query languages, modern programming languages, or web development environments.
- Maintain, modernize, and enhance existing Wing Web applications.
- Assist users and customers with the development, use, and modification of official records as defined by the user and applicable records management personnel.
- Develop capabilities to coordinate, distribute, and record user-specified data.
- Follow design and coding standards.
- Provide training and assistance with new and existing applications.
- Perform database backups, as well as general maintenance and upgrades.
- Monitor web server performance.
- Support RMF A&A process through all phases of the system’s life cycle.
- Provide prompt, professional, and customer-friendly support for the 711 HPW in person, via email, or on the phone.
- Assist with the creation, modification, and/or upgrade of documentation to Assessment and Authorization (A&A) systems and applications as requested by the Government. Function effectively as an A&A team member as well as keep records and monitor the status of all A&A documentation and efforts. Respond to Government data calls involving the A&A of systems and applications on a regular and recurring basis.
Proficiency Analytical Testing Program (PAT) Support:
- Provide Web Application Developer support to develop/modify/modernize/enhance existing web applications; facilitating the Proficiency Analytical Testing mission.
- Maintain and support USAFSAM/OET/PAT web applications and data based upon user requirements to meet changing mission requirements.
- Develop and/or provide the ability to extract, search, and analyze historical data.
- Conduct analysis of USAFSAM/OET/PAT Web applications to determine areas of improvement and new capability/capacities.
- Design, build, and implement processes to extract USAFSAM/OET/PAT data into a usable form for tracking, customer reporting, and AF/MAJCOM use.
- Provide recommendations to improve overall program website (s) functionality and end user interface.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Computer Science and 2 years relevant work experience, OR:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years relevant work experience, OR:
- Any post-secondary education and 5 years relevant work experience.
- Required to have Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT Level II) Certification IAW AFMAN 17-1303, 01 November 2016.
- Experience is required with 711 HPW and/or Air Force Web applications. Examples include:
- AF Analytical Service’s Laboratory Information System,
- AF Aeromedical Consultation Services Patient Status Worksheet, Examinee Management System, and Ophthalmology Examination System.
- 711 HPW Travel Request System.
- Human Systems Integration’s Base Operational Medical Cell Quality Tool
- Human Effectiveness’ Bio-effects Database and Informational Atlas of Laser Lesions Position Responsibilities.
- Experience reading, writing, and modifying complex SQL queries.
- Experience editing code with Air Force Network Integration Center (AFNIC) approved text editors and IDEs.
- Experience with Toad, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, and Microsoft Office programs.
- United States Citizen
- Must have an active U.S. Secret Clearance