Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design.
- Manages monthly release schedule for application sustainment and enhancements
- Provide documentation for scheduled and emergency releases including design documents, releases notes, migration documentation
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Create and implement system-wide Unit Test plans for regression testing
- Support ColdFusion server administration, deployment, and compliance within operational environment.
- Use version control to version your code and documentations
- Conduct peer reviews and code reviews
- US Citizenship
- ADP 2 or Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 8+ relevant years of hands on experience in a wide array of web technologies including
- ColdFusion 2016
- Experience in development of Web Applications
- Experience in utilizing/creating data models
- Experience in writing complex database queries, creating tables/views, stored procedures against Oracle Databases
- Experience in multi-tier development projects including development of middle tier and front end interface
- Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
Nice to have:
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer-related discipline plus 8 years of experience in application support, maintenance, development, and engineering practices.
- Must have a strong understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems, SQL Server 2008/2014, Internet Information Services (IIS), and Tomcat.
- Experience in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including: Requirements Gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Familiarity with server certificates and Common Access Card (CAC) implementations.
- Compliance with change management processes.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and support the application deployment infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills and capable of handling oversight responsibilities on multiple projects with minimum guidance.
- Occasional after hours support may be required.
- Experience with client/server and web based application architectures, Internet Information Services (IIS), Tomcat, ColdFusion, Java, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015, Active Directory.
- Experience identifying and resolving security issues using the HP Fortify 360 product.
- Familiar with the MDA and BMDS programs.
Coldfusion Developer Job Description:
Our client in Colorado Springs is searching for a Web/Application developer with Coldfusion experience. This candidate must also possess a Top Secret clearance.
Position Description: Designs, configures and maintains websites supporting customer operations including programming, database design and graphics. Provides server administration for UNIX and Load Balancing servers. Troubleshoots and repairs web sites, database and supporting servers. Provides SharePoint design and administration. Maintains existing web sites, databases and supporting servers. Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and procedures. Designs web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on the organization’s communications strategies and goals. Researches and evaluates new related technologies.
Hours are 4:00pm – 1:00am, Sunday – Thursday.
Required Skills for Coldfusion Developer Job:
- TOP SECRET CLEARNACE