Coldfusion with Java Application support Consultant
- 3+ Years in Development / Production support / Configuration management
- MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Extensive experience in production support, software engineering and/or configuration management.
- Experience with Web App Servers like JBoss, IIS, JRUN in windows environment.
- Experience with PL/SQL and familiarity with SQLServer.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Effective and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with various teams, internal and external customers.
- Ability to relay complex technical information/solutions to appeal to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast paced company.
- Ability to adapt easily to new system/policy/procedural changes.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal .supervision, take initiative, set priorities.
- The developer would be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The developer will participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
Current tools and technologies include:
- ColdFusion 8, SQL 2005, Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
Essential Job Functions:
- Analysis, design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Skills and Requirements:
- IS related bachelor’s degree.
- An associate degree, or comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position may be considered.
- 3 or more years experience in system analysis, design and programming of the associated development methodologies.
- 3 or more years experience of ColdFusion. Version 8 experience is highly preferred.
- 3 or more years experience in Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
- 3 or more years experience with MS Access, SQL Server, Store Procedures, SQL Scripting.
- DB2 experience is desired
- 3 years experience minimum in working with Business SME and/or Functional Business Analyst to capture and document requirements is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer teams is a MUST.
Who We Are:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
What We Do:
- Grow the business of our clients
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
What We Offer:
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Mediaspa has an immediate opening for a seasoned web developer with a focus on data-driven applications who can write, debug and implement front-end and back-end functionality. The candidate will join our Web Applications Development team, which builds, supports and scales ecommerce and web technology solutions for our Fortune 100 consumer package goods, entertainment and financial services clients.
The ideal candidate has deep ColdFusion experience, as well as client-side elements such as jQuery, CSS3 and HTML5. A strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL or MSSQL) or NoSQL is critical. This role requires an individual who can work independently on multiple, concurrent projects, meet aggressive timelines and bring knowledge and value to a rapidly evolving digital development agency. Experience with PHP, ASP.NET, and JSP is a plus.
- Database design and implementation
- Web Applications development
- Component technologies (ex. COM, EJB etc.)
- Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap etc.)
- Mobile technologies
- 5+ years of relevant ColdFusion Web Development experience
- College degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members, project managers and account team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Expert level organization and planning skills
- Understanding of ecommerce and online marketing (digital media, user experience, multivariate testing, web analytics & reporting)
- Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter
We have an immediate need for an entry to mid-level ColdFusion programmer. This is a direct hire position. Job responsibilities include developing and maintaining e-commerce site to support stores, working with in-house web designers to develop a complete site, ensuring quality control throughout the development process, communicating with other departments to ensure their programming needs are met and continually working to improve and increase the efficiency of current methods and processes. Position Requirements: analytical thinker, ability to dissect a large task into small parts, strong SQL experience, proven experience in web development, strong communication skills, ability to work well in teams and independently and experience in ColdFusion (PHP, or ASP is helpful, but not required). If you have web development experience, please apply. A full benefits package and competitive salary are offered.
We are seeking a senior ColdFusion developer. This individual will be part of a strong, experienced group of other senior ColdFusion developers responsible for the continued development of an extensive, high performance, highly scalable ColdFusion and Java based commercial content management product.
- 7+ years industry experience developing web technologies/applications
- Minimum 4+ years strong ColdFusion development with 1+ years of hands-on development using ColdFusion MX
- Minimum 3+ years Java and/or .Net development
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Strong experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and SQLServer)
- Strong experience with XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services
- Experienced in development under Windows, Linux and Solaris environments – Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sr Web Developer located at Fort Detrick, (Frederick), MD.
- Develop multiple web applications, systems, and automation tools using a Coldfusion front end
- Responsible for the development of new websites as well as enhancement of existing applications
- Develop business automation tools by defining goals and requirements with the client
- Develop systems and applications to be integrated into enterprise business environment
- Develop user access control mechanisms
- Design and develop forms, create reporting functions and dynamic web pages
- Develop interactive dashboards
- Provide product demonstrations to client including prototypes and final production
- Develop technical documentation
- Development experience using the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Dreamweaver, and other related applications
- Working knowledge of database development: SQL Server and Oracle
- Understanding and experience with Section 508, OpSec, and other DoD website guidelines
- Experience specifically involved in automation process development and web integration
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- DoD project experience
- Cross browser compatibility development experience
- Adobe Flex
- Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of AKO (Army Knowledge Online) administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- ColdFusion Development experience
- Access/VBA experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen to be granted access to work on the Government computer network
- Applicants will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements
Services to be performed at Fort Detrick, Maryland
Oracle PLSQL developer with Cold Fusion as well – the database development is priority, but also need to have good experience with CF Problem solving, Good Communication Skills
Required (2+ yrs) [ ColdFusion, Agile Collaborative mindset ]
Job Description :
ColdFusion contractor to support the project lifecycle including waterfall and agile methodology. Developer will be responsible for coding from technical specifications, unit testing as well as providing system testing support and post implementation verification. Provide development support to the delivery of the small projects.