$100,000 a year
The SME will have eight years’ experience in the relevant field or a combination of relevant experience coupled with specialized education or subject matter experience. Concentrated hands-on experience in the specific discipline of the subject matter field required by a customer task order. The SME provides technical and/or specialized guidance concerning complex problems or challenges in the subject matter field.
- Design and create front end software components that are focused on a positive and enjoyable User Experience * Develop software components and presentation according to defined user requirements * Collaborate within and across teams to develop software components according to schedule * Proactively identify and execute Unit/String testing opportunities * Design software modules that interact with larger software project deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expert in the following Computer Languages : ColdFusion, Java
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, CSS, HTML, Web Services, SQL
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand code with differing development styles
- Planning and organizational skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Willingness to proactively follow agreed upon coding standards and guidelines
- Ability to summarize progress and articulate issues to the project team
- Ability to take ownership of specific tasks and follow the project teams direction through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand technical and usability requirements and translate them to “state of the art” finished interface
The Senior Application Developer will work on-site in Morrisville, NC.
Responsibilities: The role of Senior Application Developer must have knowledge and experience working with Web applications tools/languages. Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contribute to all phases of the product life-cycle
- Develop design, structure, content, and functionality of new applications
- Produce clean, well-structured, and easily maintainable code compliant with 508c accessibility standards
- Lead project teams
- Lead in the design and implementation of tools to search and display data
- Ensure comprehensive, quality project documentation are created
- Lead and mentor junior developers as assigned
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 8 years’ experience developing applications within a team setting
Required Skills and Competencies:
To be considered, candidates should have the following:
- Expertise with ColdFusion, PHP and Laravel frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer)
- Experience of working with browser based development and debugging tools (Firefox Firebug, Safari, Chrome and IE developer tools)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with web graphics tools and responsive design (bootstrap familiarity is plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Subversion(SVN) or other mainstream source control system
- Section 508 accessibility standards
The successful candidate will be subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
Seeking a ColdFusion Software Developer to join our team supporting the largest law enforcement agency in the Country with their intelligence endeavors.
You will be working onsite at the customer’s location as a member of their team, and will get to work independently to help maintain and enhance a software application that has been in production use since shortly after 911. Good communication and problem solving skills are required.
In addition to working with great people, you will enjoy a view of the Statue of Liberty and the amenities of lower Manhattan, all while in walking distance to the Subway and PATH.
Contract requires US Citizenship Must pass a Law Enforcement background check.
Specific technical skill needed are:
- 3-5 years current ColdFusion experience.
- 3-5 years experience with Java and J2EE.
- 3-5 years MS SQL development experience.
- Proficient with other web technologies, including JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.JS, & ExtJS.
- Experience with MVC/MVVM development patterns.
- Experience interfacing with REST services.
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems.
Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
Ensures software standards are met.
BS or equivalent + 3 -5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- A minimum of two years of practical experience in HTML programming language including all constructs such as CSS
- A minimum of two years of experience working with Java, J2EE (JSP, servlets, JDBC)
- Proficiency in PL/SQL
- Proficiency in Unix and Windows operating systems and file structures and web servers such as Apache, and application servers such as JBoss/Tomcat.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to analyze data logically, defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature OR An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.
Awesome Real Estate Market Data Company is seeking a ColdFusion developer to join their technical team.Looking for people who like to be challenged and are not afraid of new technology!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a must
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes
- Dedicated coder who develops for fun, thinks on a large scale and is adaptable while maintaining a positive attitude
- 1 -2 years of professional development experience a plus
If you have a passion for development and have experience with ColdFusion, we want to talk to you!
This is not your typical “job”. This is a career move. You will have the power to reinvent yourself while still working with technology that you are most comfortable with!
- Great benefits, excellent work life balance, and a chance to work with the brightest people in NYC.
- ColdFusion is not the sexiest technology out there but our client is looking for a Sr. Developer who is willing to collaborate and migrate to newer technology as needed.
Tech-Nique Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tech-Nique Partners stays in touch with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
Webucator seeks a full stack web developer who is comfortable using any server-side language to develop Angular powered applications for training clients, partners, vendors and trainers.
Knowledge or experience coding in CFML with Adobe Coldfusion or Lucee (previously known as Railo) is preferable but not necessary. We do require an understanding of developing server-side web application with a willingness to learn CFML and other programming languages.
- Source Control: Git + Bitbucket + SourceTree + git-flow
- Bug database: JIRA
- Schedule: Agile
- Specifications: Confluence + Gliffy
- Tools: Adobe ColdFusion Builder + Sublime Text Editor
- Server language: Adobe ColdFusion (CFML)
- Client languages: TypeScript + Angular 1 + Sass
- Dependency Management: Npm + Bower
- Build: Grunt
We ask all candidates to write code prior to the interview process. As such, you will be given a small project to show off your skills.
- Experience with server-side web development languages such as CFML, PHP, Node.js.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Smart and willing to solve problems.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
Medical Science & Computing, Inc. (MSC) is dedicated to providing scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a long history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH). MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. We are currently searching for a DCMS Developer to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This is a full-time position located at the NIH Campus in Bethesda, MD.
- Support and maintain a mature business critical application that loads and extracts medical journal citation data to and from an Oracle database.
- Map data received and sent as XML to Oracle database using a table-driven Java program.
- Load tables for XML mapping by using a combination of Shell script and C programs
- Use an Adobe Flex/ColdFusion application once the XML DTD tree is loaded to map the tree elements to the Oracle database
- Employ knowledge of UNIX and Linux commands and Shell Scripting to complete tasks as assigned
- Support department-wide migration to Django/Python
- Employ problem-solving and multi-tasking skills to achieve project objectives within a team environment
- Very strong hands-on experience in Java with JAPX for XML parsing (SAX & DOM parsers)
- Very Strong hands-on experience in Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience using Django and Python
- Very strong skills and experience in analysis and tuning the performance of database applications
- Demonstrated experience in system/application design and architecture
- Demonstrated experience in application/system performance and best practice of coding
- Demonstrated experience in researching new technologies and making recommendations about their applicability in development projects
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and repairing software systems, both collaboratively and individually
- Knowledge and experience in application/database security
- Knowledge and experience in XML/DTD/XSLT and Linux/UNIX
- BS and MS or in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of related experience required