$100,000 a year
The SME will have eight years’ experience in the relevant field or a combination of relevant experience coupled with specialized education or subject matter experience. Concentrated hands-on experience in the specific discipline of the subject matter field required by a customer task order. The SME provides technical and/or specialized guidance concerning complex problems or challenges in the subject matter field.
- Design and create front end software components that are focused on a positive and enjoyable User Experience * Develop software components and presentation according to defined user requirements * Collaborate within and across teams to develop software components according to schedule * Proactively identify and execute Unit/String testing opportunities * Design software modules that interact with larger software project deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expert in the following Computer Languages : ColdFusion, Java
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, CSS, HTML, Web Services, SQL
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand code with differing development styles
- Planning and organizational skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Willingness to proactively follow agreed upon coding standards and guidelines
- Ability to summarize progress and articulate issues to the project team
- Ability to take ownership of specific tasks and follow the project teams direction through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand technical and usability requirements and translate them to “state of the art” finished interface
We are seeking candidate with Python Development experience who can support a highly visible contract. Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card holders to qualify for government clearances
- 8 to 10 years’ software development experience in web based applications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Python
- 2 years of experience with the Django framework.
- 1+ year experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Ubuntu Linux.
- Experience with deploying to and securing apps on Heroku.
- 5 years of Experience testing across multiple web browsers and platforms.
- Be able to work with clients, peers and management in a highly visible, mission-critical environment both orally and in writing.
- Atleast 3 years of Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Coldfusion experience is a plus.
- Job Type: Contract
We work closely with federal client Department of Homeland Security and are seeking cold fusion developers with the below skillset. Please SUBMIT the resume with contact number, if your skillset matches the requirement below, have good communication skills and are citizen of USA.
Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Washington DC
Required Skills: Cold Fusion development experience of 5 yrs or more. Sql Server experience. Experience working with Agile methodologies.
Education: Associate degree or more
Contract / Fulltime: Contract
Hourly Rate: $60/hr
DHS clearance will be sponsored and will take 3 to 4 weeks.
DO NOT APPLY IF U ARE NOT A US CITIZEN
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 /hour
- Sql Server: 5 years
- Cold Fusion: 5 years
Position: Web Development Manager
Location: Kearny Mesa, CA
Duration: Full Time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Seven years of Web development experience
- 3 years of supervisory or management experience responsible for analysts and developers supporting enterprise wide applications
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with most of the technology used at Sharp with ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery in a enterprise level setting
- Experience with implementation of enterprise wide upgrades, including operating systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and server upgrades.
- Experience with software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) with large and complex projects
- Manager, Web Development position manages and mentors technical IT developers, subject matter experts, systems analyst, and quality assurance analysts that support the various web applications and systems architectures. Responsibilities include leadership, prioritization, resource utilization, timeline development and task completion. Provide staff feedback and performance evaluations. Establish and manage standard deliverables for the entire software development lifecycle. Define and implement documentation standards and best practices. Communicate with client and management staff to develop technical solutions which meets customer’s needs. Create, promote and ensure a customer service orientation for the team. Communicate with vendors and other Information System departments. Integrate with Sharp-wide business needs, quality, and process improvement efforts. Partner with management to identify cost, resource allocation and impact of changes. Promote teamwork between IS departments and business teams. Assure adherence to SHC and department safety regulations and guidelines. Proactively ensure that software solutions meet HIPPA and PCI compliance.
- Ability to effectively manage a technical staff of Information Systems professionals responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of web applications. Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, staff, consultants, vendors and customers; to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; to exercise good leadership skills; achieve organizational results and support Information Systems department goals.
- Knowledge of information systems principles and practices. Ability to interpret technical and functional requirements into applications design. Responds to requests for service within guidelines and time frames established to meet organizational objectives. Ensure that technical resources are aligned with business objectives. Ability to communicate technical and business requirements to programmers and nontechnical users/clients. Ability to apply knowledge of information technologies as it relates to health care environments. Knowledge of legal, ethical, managerial and organizational principles and standards for health care systems in California is desirable. Strong people and project management skills. Strong supervisory, leadership, teamwork, and forward thinking skills. Ability to work effectively with Digital Marketing management team; understanding priorities and aligning web development resources and efforts to meet those priorities.
- Keywords: Manager Web Development, ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery
Job Type: Full-time
Jr. Software Developer
ALAE Consultants – Warner Robins, GA 31088
The successful candidate will design, develop, and maintain web application software for a USAF program supporting over 3000 users worldwide. The candidate must working knowledge and experience with frontend and backend software development including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery/JS, ColdFusion 9/10, and Oracle SQL. The position will primarily involve software maintenance on a number of current applications on a live application server. The candidate will possess the skills needed to analyze and define software defects, implement solutions consistent with best practices, effective written and spoken communication, and must be able to work well as a team member.
Duties and responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain frontend and backend software
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, and Test Driven Development
- Understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Create and update software technical documentation
- Works closely with logisticians, QA, and other developers
- 2+ years of experience design and development with HTML, CSS, jQuery/JS, AJAX
- 2+ years of experience with ColdFusion
- 2+ years of experience Database design and development with Oracle SQL development including SQL and PL/SQL development
Desired Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Engineering (CE)
- Candidates without degree may be considered if they meet or exceed required Qualifications/Certifications.
Must have a current SECRET clearance or an inactive SECRET clearance within the last 24 months.
Job Type: Full-time
- Database design and development with Oracle SQL development including SQL and PL/SQL development: 2 years
- ColdFusion: 2 years
- design and development with HTML, CSS, jQuery/JS, AJAX: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Secret Security Clearance
Position Objective: The position is in the development, implementation and operation of a Federal HR Position Description (PD) system and requires program knowledge in the Federal HR realm in addition to the technical architecture and development skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Federal managers to define the business requirements of the HR Position Description solution.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of system requirements
- Responsible for technical design and code development with knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Implement software and provide technical support along with training on the use of system utilities and operating procedures to the affected end-users
- Design, code and test software applications
- Review and organize all operational documentation related to the use of systems as well as ensure systems compliance with company policies, procedures and security standards
- Perform unit, integration and performance test/analysis of developed software
- Train and mentor lower level developers when necessary
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science (preferred) or Information Systems
- 5 years’ total experience in development and maintenance of web-based database applications.
- 5 years’ experience in ColdFusion. Working knowledge of ColdFusion 10/11.
- 5 years’ experience in SQL Server 2012 or greater.
- ColdFusion Development and operational support experience 3+ years
- SQL or other database development and operational management
- Project support to include requirements development, documentation, operational support, bug identification, tracking and remediation
- Knowledge of Federal Government terminology and operations (preferably Human Resources environment).
- Previous experience in rapid application development and prototyping.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in end-to-end life cycle development: requirements definition, documentation, design, testing, production operations and user support.
Seeking a Coldfusion Developer with BS/MS Degree (or equivalent) with 5+ years of WEB Development and 3+ years of Coldfusion. This is a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM, highly collaborative development environment. Our client is focused on the individual and their potential.
Web Developer Senior Enhancing user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining TriZetto Internet/intranet applications.
- Maintaining existing codebase for client extranet with an eye toward efficiency/minimization and re-use.
- Evaluating submitted user stories, assessing impact, and scoping development time.
- Deploying new/modified features.
- Suggesting improvements to platform based on user experiences and personal observations.
- Supporting extranet user questions, issues, etc.
- Supporting both production, staging, and disaster recovery server infrastructures.
- Knowledge of networking principles and compliance with security best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of four years’ experience using ColdFusion as well as experience writing queries, stored procedures, and views in MS SQL Server. Experience with Agile methodology desired.
- Proficient with HTML & CSS.
- Proficient with jQuery.
- Proficient with AJAX calls and Web Services.
- Limited travel.