Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor”s Degree
Category :Computers, Software
Compensation :From 60,000 To 110,000 USD Per Year
IST is NOT a recruiting firm. This opportunity is for a full-time position at our Corporate offices in Atlanta, Georgia.
This position is ideal for a seasoned FLEX Developer though we will consider an applicant who presents great potential. We are seeking Computer Science degreed (or related) professionals who are looking for an opportunity to apply their understanding of Adobe Flex and SQL Server coupled with Coldfusion handling the backend. Build tangible and practical applications from conception to deployment and take ownership of the entire software development life cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain tons of experience while working in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Flex 4+- Bring your Flex skills to enhance existing and build new enterprise Flex applications. We have design support but need your Flex and ActionScript skills to bring our vision to market. Apache Flex experience is a major plus.
- Coldfusion- The ability to construct and consume web service interfaces through ColdFusion CFCs and Flash Remoting.
- SQL Server- Design of normalized relational database structures. The building of diagrams, views, triggers and stored procedures to improve total solution performance and data integrity.
- SQL Reporting Services- The deployment of web based reports using Microsoft’s Business Development Studio with integration into the Coldfusion and .NET platforms.
- Collaboration- Use of existing architecture to minimize development time while adding foundational infrastructure that other programmers can leverage within synergistic solutions.
- College Graduate with 0 to 5 Years or more.
- $60K to $110K.annual salary (commensurate with experience, education)
- BS in Computer Science or related degree is required.
- Adobe Flex or Coldfusion certifications would be a plus.
- Will consider applicants willing to relocate to Atlanta and will offset some of the relocation costs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Must not require sponsorship for employment Visa status currently or in the future.