We recently sold our last e-commerce business and have setup shop in Austin and are looking to build a small and dynamic team to build our next enterprise.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Perform programming services using ColdFusion, SQL and other applications as needed.
- Apply standard programming procedures
- Recognize interactions of other related programs
- Monitor the operation of programs and respond to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding
- Test and properly document your code.
- Provide support in analyzing present performance of the program and take action to correct deficiencies
- Manage any outside development resources.
- Work directly with Senior Management on projects to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with CF v10+ utilizing CFCs is required
- Familiarity with API integrations to third party platforms such as Amazon, UPS, and/or Google.
- Experience with AWS cloud configurations for Coldfusion and RDBS.
- Demonstrated experience with ColdFusion as a programming platform to develop multi tier web-based applications
- Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
- Ability to design applications for efficiency and to accomplish business goals.
- Demonstrated experience with advanced tools for database table maintenance, specifying business and internal program logic, forms and report design
- Demonstrated experience with tools for source code control, change management, and creation of business and technical diagrams
- Demonstrated experience working in a rapid development environment creating prototypes and proof of concept applications
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering practices, techniques, and standards
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
- Austin, TX 78728
- Coldfusion Development: 5 years