Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with other developers to produce working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns
- Develop, Code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Proven experience in full software lifecycle development
- Expertise in ColdFusion 11 and Oracle 11g Database (RAC).
- Experience in software and COTS integration processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of full software development lifecycle, including quality gates (inspections, unit testing, early integration testing)
- Experience with Java/J2EE, XML with Soap or REST Web Services and Unix Solaris
- Experience with Agile practices.
- Experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of experience required with a related Master’s degree. Considered an emerging authority .
Job Type: Full-time
- Coldfusion: 7 years
- Java: 7 years