Information Assurance Specialist
Highlight Technologies, LLC Honolulu, HI
Employment Type: full-time salary + benefits + 15 days of PTO
Work Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, HI
Targeted Start Date: Immediately
Contract End Date: October 2021
Contract Length: 5 yrs.
Interview process: 10-min call with the recruiter, then 30-min interview with manager.
We are in need of a mid-level Web Server Administrator to support our USAF customer with installing software applications, analyzing, integrating & maintaining state of the art systems.
The Web Server Administrator must have the proper and current IA certification(IAT II, i.e. Security+) and active Secret clearance. You will be working in a Windows Server environment and must be familiar with Cold Fusion application servers, Oracle database systems, and Security Technical Implementation Guides(STIGS).
- Active Secret clearance required
- Security + required
- 3+ yrs. of experience with Windows Server 2008 and/or 2012 server administration and operating system and software application installation and configuration.
- 3+ yrs experience troubleshooting problems associated with hardware, operating system, and application software in a Windows Server 2008 and/or 2012 environment.
- 1+ yrs of experience with web server Security Compliance utilizing Information Assurance Support Environment-Security Technical Implementation Guides(STIGS).
- 1 yr working in a Information Assurance Support Environment with Adobe ColdFusion application servers and the Oracle database.