- Able to support multiple web sites
- Able to manage a team of developers, including a graphic designer and ColdFusion developer
- Able to work as point-of-contact for the Client and intranet webmasters. Team supports 5 different subtasks for FHWA offices.
- Able to provide direct customer support to manage project requirements, goals, tasking, resolving issues, and facilitating improvements
- Able to meet with various customer contacts to discuss any large or high-profile projects tasked to the team.
- Able to track the overall activity of the team based on several metrics.
- Able to provide periodic activity reports for customer review.
- Able to review deliverables
- Able to track budget
- Able to research tools for improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience with software development.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience coordinating a software development team of at least 4 members.
- Must have experience developing web applications using java, .NET or Cold Fusion
- Experience with SQL, bug fixing, deployments and all phases of the software development lifecycle required.
- Must be able to analyze technical alternatives and present potential solutions to clients.
- Will be responsible for the overall quality and schedule of a development team.
- Experience in managing SharePoint sites
- Experience in Drupal
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and have the ability to obtain a government agency public trust.
Job Type: Full-time
- Washington, DC
- Programming: 7 years
- Project Management: 3 years