CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and listed in the Inc. 500. In 2010, CyberData was awarded to NOAALink 8(a) contract, a ten-year, $300 million Department of Commerce (DOC) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) IDIQ program. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off–to balance work and personal commitments.
Please note that this is a part time position.
Job Location: Telecommute with periodic (approximately 6 times/year) travel to Portland, OR
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Consult with clients and team members on technical issues and provide recommendations
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of clients, project managers, UX professionals, designers and developers
- Code proactively with an eye towards load, scalability, testing and stabilization
- Participate in multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic environment
Job Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- 5+ years of team-based professional software development experience and concepts, SDLC, OOP, AOP, MVC, etc.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Cold Fusion 9 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Linux platform a plus
- Experience with JAVA, JSP, Java Spring framework, and Struts desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CE or ME or comparable experience
- Candidate must be able to pass a Federal government background investigation equivalent to a Public Trust clearance