Position: Sr. Mobile Web Developer
Duration: 3 month contract with possible extension
Location: Cincinnati, OH the Client will hire after the Skype interview
The Facilities Maintenance Senior Developer – Mobility and Energy is responsible for the technical direction, development and maintenance of the Facilities Maintenance mobile application and the leadership over the energy applications. The person will work directly with business users and Client Technology peers to resolve problems and create new solutions, successfully meeting all SLAs, budget goals and company objectives. Qualified candidates will have a solid track record in customer service, problem solving abilities, effective communication, creativity, tenacity and an overall technical curiosity which enables the creation of innovative solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Backend development of APIs – Heavy PL/SQL knowledge to develop mobile APIs.
- Web Service Development – Moderate ColdFusion experience with a heavy knowledge of JSON.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer teams is a MUST
Technical skills required include :