Dynamic International Distribution Company Seeking ColdFusion Developer
Worldwide leader in the distribution industry seeking a high energy candidate with an internal drive to excel and proven record of success as a ColdFusion Developer.
We are presently inviting resumes and cover letters from experienced, innovative and successful programming professionals with specific expertise in ColdFusion, Microsoft SQL and XML.
The candidate must be an excellent multi-tasker and able to manage multiple requests. The candidate must be self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running. If you cannot be successful and productive in a fast-paced environment without micro-management, please do not apply.
The candidate must be able to analyze the current situation and make immediate improvements, as well as develop short and long term strategic decisions. We consider our ColdFusion developers to be one of our most critical and important functions.
The candidate will be expected to work closely with the marketing department and upper management to ensure the resources are maximized for optimal efficiencies. The candidate will also be expected to develop new opportunities and innovative solutions to present and future issues.
Examples of required responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with ColdFusion 8, 9 and 10
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL
- API Integration Experience
- A working knowledge of XML
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment, depending on the particular project.
- Experience with other languages, such as PHP and Ruby are a plus
- Candidate must be results-oriented and creative as well as possess strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
Skills and background should include:
- Bachelors degree or higher;
- Extensive and relevant experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Work ethic;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to multi-task;