Technical design, implementation, and support of web based systems.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Technical consultation with users during requirements discovery and initial system design.
- Analysis of business problems, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Database design including tables, indexes, relationships, views and stored procedures.
- Testing to identify and fix bugs prior to release.
- Debugging and support of existing systems.
- UI design.
- Estimate development hours per project and communicate any delays.
- Continue learning about new technologies and share recommendations.
- SQL and database design (SQL Server preferred)
- ColdFusion or 3+ years PHP, Java, .Net or similar
- HTML and CSS
- API integration and/or development using XML, SOAP, or REST
Physical demands and working conditions:
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail