- Develops advanced web-based applications based on client/user needs.
- Develops SQL based batch processes for data feeds that are in a variety of formats such as XML, tab, fixed width, and comma delimited formats.
- Tests all aspects of one’s code and the code of team members to ensure the system works accurately and meets the defined specifications.
- Modifies existing programs based on client/user needs.
- Documents applications/programs to ensure maintainability.
- Provides assistance in researching/solving production problems and troubleshooting nightly batch issues.
- Documents steps for resolving production issues.
- Provides off-hour support as required to implement code changes into production.
- Designs and builds databases.
- Builds SQL queries, stored procedures, and SQL triggers.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team environment.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (Experience, Skill, Academic)
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing advanced web-based applications using ColdFusion (CF8 and above required, PHP).
- Minimum 5 years experience and thorough understanding of Object Oriented Design concepts
- Experience with Cold Fusion application Frameworks specifically ColdBox
- Experience developing applications for mobile platforms (IOS preferred)
- Experience in development of Web Services and a thorough understanding of XML
- Minimum 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server 2008 and above required), with a deep understanding of Database theory and strong Stored Procedure, Database Design and Analysis skills (Additional experience with MySQL a plus).
- Experience with Microsoft Integration Services
- Minimum 5 years experience using Source Control tools such as SVN and GIT.
- A thorough understanding of cloud computing concepts using AWS.
- Must have experience working in NT, Unix and Linux environments.
- College Degree with emphasis on Computer Science is preferred.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities required. Must work effectively with many internal areas of the organization. Must be very detailed oriented and methodical in approach.
Compensation requirements required. Relocation reimbursement IS provided for this position. Applications without compensation requirements will not be considered. References and code samples will be checked. E-MAIL SUBMISSION ONLY. NO SUBCONTRACTORS PLEASE.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis. We are currently not sponsoring for this position.