Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Health Systems Management operating unit which focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients.
Business Analyst with extensive work experience is required to provide responsive quality service and support at all times. The analyst will also be responsible for performing immediate analysis of customer problems and direct the implementation of corrective action to mitigate business impact.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Meeting with customers and providing support for business process reengineering and/or business/user requirements gathering in an Agile environment.
- Conduct research and analysis to gather and document requirements.
- Providing business expertise to effectively identify, document, and adapt functional business processes and requirements.
- Provide business process/requirements support for the following activities throughout all phases of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or Agile methodology: contributing to technical briefings and reports; participating in meetings and walkthroughs; analyzing problems and providing solutions; and conducting research.
- Collaborate with Scrum development team members to build products according to the customer goals. Contribute to creation of scrum artifacts, e.g. product backlog, sprint backlog,
- Contribute to recommendations and solutions for complex problems and provide support throughout all phases of the SDLC or Agile framework.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
- Master’s degree and 4 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience, or 10 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Candidate must have 6 or more years of experience with the following:
- Business process analysis, Requirements gathering and analysis;
- Writing detailed functional requirements, product backlog, user stories, test cases;
- Requirements traceability/testing (including regression testing)/validation;
- Writing meeting minutes and reports; and
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidate must have 1 or more years of experience with the following:
- Software development using Agile Scrum;
- Participating in working-sessions, requirements walkthroughs with ColdFusion Web Developers, and requirements peer reviews;
- Prior SSA or Federal consulting experience.