Looking for an experienced Adobe ColdFusion and Microsoft SQL developer to join our technology team. As part of a team based environment the position involves working on mission critical web based solutions that enable the efficiency and growth utilizing rapid application prototyping methodologies and rich internet application development. He/she will be responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of web based transactional and database systems. This position will also help in the creation and support of other in-house development including but not limited new web-based applications.
Projects you will be working on:
- Work directly with CIO to translate corporate needs into design/application specifications.
- Architect, develop and design detailed prototypes and Web/RIA interfaces.
- Document all forms of knowledge (processes, procedures, specifications, designs, code).
- Create and maintain SQL databases.
- Integrate online applications with back-end systems.
What you need for this position?
- Expert working knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with web programming environments specifically Adobe ColdFusion.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in developing applications compatible for multiple web browsers, both mobile and desktop based, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Minimum three years DB Administration, design, tuning, and security experience to Microsoft SQL server 2008 or later.
- Performance tuning, query optimization, performance monitor, SQL profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- SQL development, ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, and constraints).
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office
- Mobile application development