Mediaspa has an immediate opening for a seasoned web developer with a focus on data-driven applications who can write, debug and implement front-end and back-end functionality. The candidate will join our Web Applications Development team, which builds, supports and scales ecommerce and web technology solutions for our Fortune 100 consumer package goods, entertainment and financial services clients.
The ideal candidate has deep ColdFusion experience, as well as client-side elements such as jQuery, CSS3 and HTML5. A strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL or MSSQL) or NoSQL is critical. This role requires an individual who can work independently on multiple, concurrent projects, meet aggressive timelines and bring knowledge and value to a rapidly evolving digital development agency. Experience with PHP, ASP.NET, and JSP is a plus.
- Database design and implementation
- Web Applications development
- Component technologies (ex. COM, EJB etc.)
- Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap etc.)
- Mobile technologies
- 5+ years of relevant ColdFusion Web Development experience
- College degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members, project managers and account team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Expert level organization and planning skills
- Understanding of ecommerce and online marketing (digital media, user experience, multivariate testing, web analytics & reporting)
- Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter