This role will require an experienced ColdFusion Programmer that likes to push the boundaries of what ColdFusion can do and has a thorough understanding of Object-Oriented ColdFusion Programming along with the demonstrated ability to write well organized, maintainable and reusable code; including the knowledge of coding best practices and standards.
- Expertise in programming high level ColdFusion ecommerce applications with well organized, maintainable and reusable code. We are currently on CF10 and upgrading to 11 shortly.
- Savvy in HTML5, CSS and Responsive Design
- The aptitude to architect and develop OOP ColdFusion applications from start to finish both as an individual and within a team environment including troubleshooting, debugging and enhancing existing code.
- Proven ability to estimate time and meet deadlines with little to no supervision.
- A highly competitive salary and AETNA benefits package
- 100% vested 401K once you are eligible and 4% matching.
- Catered lunch every day.
- Beautiful new offices.
- Yearly company trip to the AGTA Awards in NYC including your significant other.
- Typically 3 weeks vacation starting point
- Relocation help available
Job Type: Full-time
- JQuery: 3 years
- E-Commerce: 2 years
- Coldfusion: 5 years