Our client is a leading IT services firm that harnesses the dynamic power of human capital. They provide tailored solutions and excel in understanding the needs of their customers and goals of their employees. The harmonious confluence of both these critical business elements leads to predictable and positive outcomes. Their goal is to exceed expectations and add tangible value to all of their engagements
They are currently seeking a ColdFusion Developer in the DC Metro Area
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customers’ needs.
- Interface with customers to obtain understanding of the project requirements
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development.
- Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture.
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
- Values-based personality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information.
- Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols.
- Ability to write and execute unit tests
- 5+ years of current ColdFusion experience.
- 5+ years of current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems