At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
The Application Developer shall perform regular maintenance functions on the application and correct any malfunctions and other “bugs” as they occur.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years ColdFusion development experience on large Federal contract
- Experience with ASP.Net, SQLServer, Oracle, JAVA
- Daily back-ups of the GEAR UP APR and FPR application
- Small adjustments to improve functionality in the application (as required, no more than 6 annually)
- Weekly quality assurance reviews of all APRs and FPRs prior to grantees receiving final approval of submitted reports
- Maintain an electronic record of all modifications and enhancements and process them in accordance with the accepted Change Management Plan.
- Present the final requirements in mock screen shots with descriptions
- Maintain and comply with IT security Policy requirements, specifically those set forth in the “Handbook for Information Assurance Security Policy (OCIO-01)” and other applicable procedures and guidance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years ColdFusion development experience on large Federal contract
- Experience with ASP.Net
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with JAVA
- Clearance Level: Public Trust