Experience in both Server Side and Client Side is mandatory.
Builds and maintains web applications, predominantly for the web portal and the main public web site. The incumbent will be involved in the gathering of functional requirements, prototyping, design, development, deployment and maintenance of enterprise and other web applications.
- 2+ years of ColdFusion or similar programming experience
- Practical experience with project lifecycles, source code management, and code reviews
- Demonstrated knowledge of web application security concepts and performance best practices for high traffic web sites
- Hands on experience with databases, preferably Oracle and MS SQL Server or similar
- Knowledge of current best practices in usability, accessibility, and Section 508 compliance
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
- Washington, DC 20016
- Full Stack Web Development: 5 years
- High school or equivalent