- The Project Management department provides instructional support, information security assessment and implementation, and provides high level oversight and management of the portfolio of technology projects and major activities of the Technology Services department.
- Develop, implement, integrate and maintain services in support of new and existing web – based solutions.
- Activities include analysis, design, and development, documentation, testing, and troubleshooting. Coordinate system activities between appropriate internal and external groups. Communicate with end-users.
- Provide front- line technical support for production systems.
- Maintain and enhance a 300+ website custom content management system (CMS) and other applications written in ColdFusion. Implement and support Blackboard UI, data feeds, and upgrades. Implement and support Third party application integrations.
- Maintain legacy applications written in ASP.
- Work closely with other Technology Services departments to establish community services.
- Support external vendors and contractors.
- Manage IIS servers.
- Use internal ticketing system to track and update requests.
- Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum.
- A minimum of five (5) years supporting Web Applications, at least three (3) of those years working with Cold Fusion environments.
- Experience managing a CMS that hosts multiple Web Sites/Applications within a single instance highly preferred.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills: ability to organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements; determine short and long-term goals and strategies to achieve them;