The Production Support Manager / Team Lead is responsible for the prompt resolution of requests, issues, or defects as they impact the production environment. As a result, the Production Support Manager / Team Lead works closely with the other managers to ensure changes to the production environment are controlled, documented, and supportable. The Production Support Manager / Team Lead must have a strong background in supporting large and complex production systems, but must also have strong people management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing a team of production support staff, including performance feedback, teaching, coaching, and mentoring.
- Demonstrated proficiency with managing resources to meet service level expectations.
- Demonstrated experience with recent Oracle application database architecture including stored procedures, triggers, and normalization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with tools for source code control, change management, and creation of business and technical diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience working in a rapid development environment creating prototypes and proof of concept applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with test management tools and their integration within the software development life cycle.
- Must be able to pass a government background investigation