Description of specific duties for this position:
- Analyze, Modify, Develop and Manage Visual Basic (VB) Applications.
- Analyze VB applications
- Modify, Develop, Deploy and configure VB applications (i.e., password change, routing change, email notification, and inaccurate data removal)
- Developing system documentation.
- Providing technical guidance.
- Analyze, Modify, Develop, and Manage ColdFusion web Applications.
- Analyze ColdFusion applications
- Modify, Develop, Deploy and configure ColdFusion applications (i.e., password change, routing change, email notification, and inaccurate data removal)
- Analyze, Modify, Optimize, Develop, and Manage .NET Application format.
- Install and Modify SQL Server Databases.
- Writing and supporting new procedures, functions, triggers, data model changes.
- Database SQL Tuning and validation, Reporting support
Position Requirements (must have):
- Five (5) Years of experience Visual Basic Applications, ColdFusion, .Net, MS Internet Information Server (IIS), web application development
- Bachelor’s degree in related filed
- Experience in development and modification of SQL databases, procedures, reporting functions and DBA activities
- Minimum 5 years MS SQL Server DBA experience
Nice to Have
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Writing Skills
- Knowledge of WebInspect tool, AppDetective
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.