STG is currently looking for a skilled Cold Fusion software developer to support our customer at Health and Human Services. This developer would be responsible for HHS application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance. The developer will participate as proactive team member for multiple projects. You will become familiar with and support HHS software development standards and policies. You will ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using HHS CM tools of choice. Lastly, you will deliver quality, tested products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
- Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
- Provide input to technical standards and development process.
- Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
- Work cohesively with Govt project managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.
- Bachelor of Science – Computer Science or related field, or in lieu of degree 5-6 years recent Cold Fusion development experience with web enabled business applications using SOA and CFC.
- 2 or more years experience (with BS degree) in web application development w/ Cold Fusion Components.
- PHP experience a plus.
- Experience using component models and Object-Oriented languages (Java, C/C++).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Proven ability to write, test, debug, and refine software applications to produce end product.
- Experience with software CM.
- Ability to analyze software requirements and design specifications.
- Ability to work independently, deliver within a tight schedule Cold Fusion development of web business applications.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of dealing effectively with change.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and active listening).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extremely well organized. Ability to participate in the analysis and/or resolution of IT and Business issues
- Must be able to obtain a favorable Public Trust from HHS