DUTIES: Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
- Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
- Provide input to technical standards and development process.
- Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
- Work cohesively with Govt project managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science – Computer Science or related field, or in lieu of degree 5-6 years recent Cold Fusion development experience with web enabled business applications using SOA and CFC.
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS: Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills. Capable of dealing effectively with change. Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and active listening). Excellent interpersonal skills. Extremely well organized. Ability to participate in the analysis and/or resolution of IT and Business issues