- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- DHS Public Trust, Active Secret Clearance, or Active TS Clearance is a plus
This position would support our client in a rapid web application development project utilizing leading-edge technologies. The developer will primarily drive the direction of the client’s web technology solutions in this project, define and implement best practices and build powerful and extensible web application functionality.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities, such as those conducted by the client’s applicable review authorities
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Provides technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCUM team structure
- 5+ years developing complex ColdFusion applications
- Advanced knowledge of Cold Box, Mach II, Model Glue or other OO Frameworks
- Understanding of Cold Fusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Demonstrated documentation and code-testing skills
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products
- Product Development Experience. Possibly multiple concurrent products at the same time
- Understands scaling and performance
- Experience in: PVCS, Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium, Internet Information Services, HP Quality
- Center, Serena Tracker, and AccVerify, JAWS Bachelors / Master Degree
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in ColdFusion 9 Certification desired