CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments.
CGH has an exciting opportunity in award of this proposal for a seasoned Web Developer to join the CGH Team!
If awarded, the purpose of this role will be to build, evaluate, operate and maintain, and/or enhance requested functionality for existing and future Customer web systems.
- Develop web applications conforming to the NIST800-53 controls.
- Develop mobile app iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Support high visibility and high demand 508 compliant public facing websites and web applications.
- Implementing OAuth token based authentication.
- Implementing Facebook Connect for application authentication and feature implementation.
Qualifications (specify minimum criteria for selection criteria)
Number of Years Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5-years of experience in developing web applications conforming to the NIST800-53 controls.
- Minimum of 5-years of skill set in using Telerik rapid application development suite.
- Minimum of 5-years of experience in development application in creating 508 compliant PDF documents using .Net.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in native mobile app development for iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in web service (XML/SOAP) applications development.
- Experience in using public APIs for data access through Flicker, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Experience in maintaining and developing legacy ASP applications.
- Experience in maintaining and developing Coldfusion applications.
- Experience in developing .Net WCF communication layers (app talk to app via window com framework).
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Umbraco for small and large scale website.
- Experience in .Net development in n-tier environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- MUST BE of U.S. Citizenship for consideration to support on this customer project, if awarded. Experience in supporting high visibility and high demand 508 compliant public facing websites and web applications.
- Experience in implementing fully-508 compliant AJAX web application solutions.
- Experience in creating 508 compliant documents including forms, and implementing OAuth token based authentication.
- Experience in implementing Facebook Connect for application authentication and features
Candidates selected for interview and consideration to hire will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation and must meet customer eligibility requirements.