Trusted Mission Solutions is seeking a Jr. ColdFusion Developer to work on a project providing development, maintenance, and general support for a Federal client’s IT systems.
- 1-2 years of recent experience developing Web based systems in the internet and distributed computing environment using Oracle, Java/Java Script and ColdFusion.
- Recent experience in system analysis, system design and construction of large-scale Web/server systems.
- Skill and knowledge in working with ColdFusion and Java applications accessing Oracle Database.
- Skill and knowledge using modeling for a Web/server distributed architecture using a relational DBMS.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of UNIX (SUN Solaris preferred).
Washington, DC, near a metro stop. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Trusted Mission Solutions is a fast-growing information technology and consulting services provider–chartered to deliver sound, secure solutions to enable client success. We were ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the DC-VA-MD-WV region in 2007 and a Virginia Fantastic 50 company each year since 2009. Since 2012, Virginia Business has named us as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia.
TMS offers excellent benefits, including fully paid employee health/dental, life, and disability insurance, 3 weeks of leave, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with employer match, flex benefit plans, and SmartBenefits.
Trusted Mission Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Trusted Mission Solutions uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the US.