Opus Group, LLC
Must obtain a Public Trust Clearance (requires US Citizenship)
We have an immediate need for a highly qualified Adobe ColdFusion Developer here at Opus Group. Please read the responsibilities and required skillsets listed below. If you feel that you meet these qualifications and can
- Requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and documentation Develop end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting, and analysis components of projects
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate applications, reporting, and analysis architecture.
- Develop web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources.
- Assist Decision Support team members; DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements.
- Participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs.
- Develop and document user security related functionality and constraints.
- Candidate will possess a minimum of two years of experience with application development.
- Strong programming/development and coding skills
- Excellent analytic and design skills Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data Solid data analysis skills using SQL, PL/SQL and other query based applications
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) for ColdFusion
- Oracle experience to include queries, tuning, creating tables, and stored procedures
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or computer-related field
- Public Trust (US Citizenship Required)
- ColdFusion Application Development: 2 years