Computech, an established and growing information technology consulting firm, works with government agencies, large corporations, and major associations to develop sophisticated technical solutions. We are looking for talented professionals to join our dynamic team and share in our growth. We offer unique challenges and comprehensive benefits.
Our client regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable. Computech provides IT support in the form of development, maintenance, and operations of their portfolio of systems. You will have the opportunity to apply your exceptional analytical experience in collaboration with like-minded teams of software specialists. We expect you to have a direct impact in the modernization of legacy systems and delivery methodology.We are expanding our team of ColdFusion Developers to support a long-term engagement to modify a critical legacy system to support evolving needs. Candidate will perform corrective and/or adaptive maintenance tasks, as well as develop new systems from requirements. Responsibilities:
- Build/Maintain Web applications using ColdFusion
- Support product migration to various environments
- Participate and support in platform upgrades
- Follow standard software development life cycle processes and participate in code reviews, building and executing unit test plans, and software packaging and deployment
- Contribute to the continued optimization of team work processes and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5–10 years of progressive ColdFusion development experience
- Experience writing and tuning prepared statements and procedures in SQL, PL/SQL
- Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and able to pass a government background investigation
- Database design and development experience
- 2-3 years of Java experience
This position is located in a Metro-accessible DC location. No relocation assistance available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Computech is a drug-free workplace, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and an E-Verify participant.